Sign in to follow this  
Guest aconstable

Files Stolen

Hello AVSIM, I'd just like to make you aware that Alan Constable has uploaded an AI Jet soundset for FSX that uses all of my files from my this past Thanksgiving's release of my new CF6-80C2B5F soundset. The filename of his soundset is soundai.zip This not the first time this has happened to me, infact it has happened a few times. If he were to take 1 or 2 files I would have let him go, but the fact that he just resampled all of the files from my soundset and uploaded it and put his name on it, is completely uncalled for and very unproffessional. I was not even mentioned for any credit for my sound files.I am posting this here because lately I have not gotten any replys from any e-mails that I sent to AVSIM. Thank you for your understanding... Best Regards,Emil Serafino Jr.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Mr. Kreznor I have another problem as my files have been stolen again. I've just noticed that Brian C. Selb author of Airbus A380-800 v2.0 for FSX filename a380_800_fsx.zipMr. Selb stole my RB211-535 V3 757 Soundset...In addition he has uploaded many aircraft "full packs" for FSX lately however the soundset author's that he has been using for his packages have received credit for their soundsets. However mine was stolen and my name was not even refrenced in any of his documentation, nor did he contact me for such a thing.At this point I'm really getting frustrated, for the lack of appreciation people have for my work and respect they have for me. Nowadays I hardly ever get thanks e-mails from FS users that download my files and believe me I often get thousands of downloads on my files and never a thanks or anything. And the fact that my files are being stolen left and right is not making me feel any better.I'm really starting to reach the point when I'll say to myself, is it really worth it to spend so much time to make soundsets and just to have stuff like this happen all the time, I don't really see how it makes sense.I hope other freeware FS developers out there understand the way I feel right now...Sincerely,Emil Serafino Jr.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Emil,I have removed the file. In the future, please send library@avsim.com an e-mail with information like this as it will be answered faster and maintain confidentiality. Thank you.

Guest aconstable

>Hello AVSIM, I'd just like to make you aware that Alan>Constable has uploaded an AI Jet soundset for FSX that uses>all of my files from my this past Thanksgiving's release of my>new CF6-80C2B5F soundset. The filename of his soundset is>soundai.zip> >This not the first time this has happened to me, infact it has>happened a few times. If he were to take 1 or 2 files I would>have let him go, but the fact that he just resampled all of>the files from my soundset and uploaded it and put his name on>it, is completely uncalled for and very unproffessional. I was>not even mentioned for any credit for my sound files.>>I am posting this here because lately I have not gotten any>replys from any e-mails that I sent to AVSIM.> >Thank you for your understanding...> >Best Regards,>Emil Serafino Jr.>>

Guest aconstable

Re:-AISoundsHaving just viewed this post, I would like to take this opportunity not necessary to defend myself, but to explain exactly what happened.Firstly Emil Serafino Jr' has every right in complaining and posting his feelings regarding this incident, but please let me explain what I believe transpired. I was working on a sound set CFM56-3V4 released by Steven Perrson.Having been granted authorization to alter and revamp Steve