Sign in to follow this  
Guest TMMT

Scenery that needs to be made!!!

great idea. I'm sooo gonna fly the LDS 767 in and out of that!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest Pilot533

the telluride of the east

Guest TMMT

Just found it in FS2004, it's very tricky, flew in and out with the DF C-310

Yes, I've also been thinking of it for a long time.Guess FlyTampa would make it a tremendous success.Especially after what I saw in their Forum's sceenshots about forthcoming Maarten and Baths.Best regards,Rafal

Would't it be nice if say, Georender went back to creating small airports? They would have a field day with something like this.CLutchProject 9 Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I totally agree with you! It would be a beautiful place to fly with a C-310 after a week spent trying to make that #@?@ Airbus to fly! :-) I really hope someone will make a great scenery of this apt!Alberto

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Guest dpc

I just want to know who managed to get a picture of Heaven! :-halo

Ahhhh... Mountain Air!!It's a GREAT strip... In REAL life, I've flown my SR-22 there about a half a dozen times in the past year. It's hard to appreciate the drop-off at both ends from this photo. Very intimidating both coming AND going!It's a pain, though, when the weather minimums are low... I've had to divert to KAVL on more than one occasion becuase of clouds obscuring the mountain. Alex

>great idea. I'm sooo gonna fly the LDS 767 in and out of>that!I'm going to try to get my Yak-40 into there, if I can find it in FS ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Is that a Par 3 over the runway at the far end ? Tricky little wedge that one.:-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Sweet! Golf carts should have unicom radios to avoid slicing into approaching or departing aircraft :-) :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Sweet! Golf carts should have unicom radios to avoid slicing>into approaching or departing aircraft :-) :-)>> yeah.. I can hear the golfers now --- "2NCO traffic this is Golf cart N 4444 Charlie crossing RWY 28 at the lake -- departing to the north for Ninth Tee" :-rotor Vince

WAT1460.png

Guest dpc

>>Sweet! Golf carts should have unicom radios to avoid>slicing>>into approaching or departing aircraft :-) :-)>>>>> yeah.. I can hear the golfers now --- "2NCO traffic this is>Golf cart N 4444 Charlie crossing RWY 28 at the lake -->departing to the north for Ninth Tee" >:-rotor >>Vince:-lol Very Nice!

Hmmm I think it goes...1st up the hill far right2nd through small gap to green high/middle3rd back down to green near lake4th tee obscured by trees RHS lake to far right end of runway green(take cart round end of runway on track. landing aircraft have right of way) :-) Don't know where the 5th goes. Maybe off left side. What a great course.Sorry. Had to work that all out. I love golf.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU