Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

Question to real-world pilots. View from left seat.

Enjoyed your wing views in the "real aviation videos". I always make it a point to get a seat at the aft or leading edge of a wing, just for the "mechanics" of it all! L.Adamson

Awesome video. Your brother does a good job of being ahead of the airplane. Bruce.

Well we had a Caravan flying below us and alot of VFR traffic in the area. Thus the reason for keeping eyes peeled and leaning forward to look down alot. I'm also a big guy 6'1" @ 230 so it's a little tight and also I'm trying hard to keep my feet off the rudder pedals and knees off the yoke.Glad you guys enjoyed the videos. ;)

Track IR does rock for GA VFR flying and combat sims (I'm an IL-2 junkie as well).For the Big Iron I don't use it at all.

Hi,With TrackIR3 Pro with vector expansion for 3D views.Zoom in/out and panning/yawing in all directions and never touch the keyboard.You can lean forward and look down (cowl/runway landing views) or move back in your seat (gauges view / panel) just as if you doing it in the real plane.Set up a yoke button to switch from 3D to 2D.I use it in the Dreamfleet Baron58XP and Level-D 763. The views ARE as real as it gets! Just like the excellect video in this post.I never fly without it and IMO it is a must for FS9 / FSX flights.IMO, it is a must for all flights simmers.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest dpc

That's great. Much appreciated!