Sign in to follow this  
Guest Weeman

Brand New Beauty

Guest Weeman

Just thought i'd bring to the attention, thanks to "bkircher," the new upcoming 757 from Quality Wings. I don't know how many people know about it but i sure had no idea. I never even heard of that group. maybe im a little late. but its beautiful. What do you guys think? see it at www.qualitywings.net.....

Yes, it looks good.However in times of the superb freeware Posky model, payware PSS package and LDS in works (!), this statement : Future expansions such VC, "-F" and "FMC" makes me think it may not gain much of my interest.anyway, very good to see new developers around.The more the better for us all.Best regards,Rafal

Sounds like they're following the CaptainSim way of business.No thanks, I'll pass.

Thanks guys we have to adjust the website but it will be two packages...One freeware (model PW only) to say thanks to our fellow simmers out there. (with paintkit and one livery).One payware complete package 2d panel / VC / FMC / sound / load editor / FDE / paintkit / Pushback etc...No building blocks ;-)Have fun guys :-)Andr

André

Looks good to me. With the LDS going to FSX and me not I am looking forward to a good 757 for FS9 (I Hope).

Andre,It's nice to see your name among the team :) - I never fly my LDS without your vc textures!Can you tell us any more about the systems modelling as compared to the LDS for instance? Are we talking fully functional fmc, autopilot, hyd, pneumatics etc etc?regards,Markhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpgPC Power Silencer 470/3.2HT/2048mb/ATI X1950pro/SB Audigy

Regards,

Mark

>Andre,>>It's nice to see your name among the team :) - I never fly my>LDS without your vc textures!>>Can you tell us any more about the systems modelling as>compared to the LDS for instance? Are we talking fully>functional fmc, autopilot, hyd, pneumatics etc etc?>>regards,>Mark>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpg>PC Power Silencer 470/3.2HT/2048mb/ATI X1950pro/SB AudigyMark we aim at least the same level of detail ;-)Andr

André

I think that the "future expansions" horse has been put out to pasture by Captain Sim. Unfortunately, at this point I am of the firm belief that if a company wants to put out a product they need to put out the whole product so that there is no misunderstanding.After seeing the Captain Sim 'block' fiasco, a developer would have to pay ME to use their "expandable" products.I'm sure that the guys at Quality Wings are great people and talented developers, however, its buyer beware and speaking for myself, I'd not even consider any products like these.Once the product is released IN FULL, I'll look again, but for now, I'll pass too.

>I think that the "future expansions" horse has been put out>to pasture by Captain Sim. Unfortunately, at this point I am>of the firm belief that if a company wants to put out a>product they need to put out the whole product so that there>is no misunderstanding.>>After seeing the Captain Sim 'block' fiasco, a developer would>have to pay ME to use their "expandable" products.>>I'm sure that the guys at Quality Wings are great people and>talented developers, however, its buyer beware and speaking>for myself, I'd not even consider any products like these.>>Once the product is released IN FULL, I'll look again, but for>now, I'll pass too.I read through the site and I didn't see anything about "pay-as-you-go" or "blocks"...I saw a FREE download and a FULL payware package to come.Read again...Alex

>Once the product is released IN FULL, I'll look again, but for>now, I'll pass too.Mike no problem we have still a lot of work to do ;-)Anybody is of course free to choose or pass and as said it will be a freeware gift model + livery + paintkit.Yep still doing freeware :-lolAnd a payware complete package with all the bells and whistles and a few surprises too. (we have to adjust the website only, and also we where not planning to broadcast the news of our 757 yet)...Hope we can surprise you all with this one for FS9 :-) Have fun guys,Cheers,Andr

André

www.qualitywings.netJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD