Sign in to follow this  
Guest DK8290

Default B-777-300 repaints?

Guest DK8290

Oddly after years of FS2004 and now having FSX too. I'm suddenly looking for repaints and fixes to spruce up the fs2004 default B777 LOL! I've downloaded a handful of repaints for this plane but there seems to be so few.Is there a stash of repaints for the default B-777-300 that anyone knows of.I've added other sound and some smoke effects to the aircraft.cfg and it's not half bad for a basic aircraft.

There are some here and at flightsim. No more than a dozen or so though. You could also use the AI repaints of Alitalia, American, Japan Airlines, and United Airlines by Tony Potter (ai_b777.zip).

Hi,DK, I know you said default 777's, but have you looked at MELJET 777'S?In my opinion (which is judt that) It is a good plane and has several paints. It is freeware and i like it better than the default aircraft.Doesn't hurt to look.MonnieBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel core2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

Guest BrianFletcher

Does the Meljet 777 have a VC?

Guest DK8290

Thanks for the suggestions.Monnie ... I've downloaded the Meljet one and the model is great (much better than the default). I guess the fact that the default has a VC is it's bonus. I wish exterior models and VC's were separate models. Apparently FSX can do that.SO I've got the meljet and a number of paints and some awesome sounds which is a good setup if I don't feel the need for the VC at the time.