Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

Freeware: Sydney Kingsford Smith Int V2

A new version of Sydney International and Sydney City additions is available now at the Sydney Flight Sim Center, many new additions including the New Qantas Link, Virgin and Rex stands.Could be the last version as it appears MS may Include YSSY in the high detail airports later this year. http://www.aussim.com/sfsc/intro.htmlCheers from Downunder.Greg

Many thanks for the 'heads-up' Greg, down loading as we 'speak'.Having just read the thread about 'my new system' I wonder if I'll get better than 6fps with the new Sydney :-)Rgds

It gives me 404 - Page not found for that link. Even www.aussim.com is not working.any one know the reason?neway thanks for the heads up.CheersBIKOh and just because MS is gonna make a "detailed" YSSY for the upcoming fsim doesnt mean that we are not going to need a good freeware/payware YSSY in the future. =)

Guest Lindy

Thanks for letting everyone know, Greg. I downloaded it at 1 a.m. the very day it was released!!! I'd been waiting for it for weeks!As for FRs, I run a P4, 2.4G, with a 64 mg DDR video card and get acceptable FRs at the airport of 15+ -- and over the surrounding area, considerably better than 15 fps. It's great looking scenery. I'm still exploring the area.Greg, can you tell me what the large red/blue/yellow structure is? (It kinda looks like something made out of giant Leggos!!) -Lindy :-rotor:-wave

Hi lindy: The big blue building over at International is Customs and Immigration, think that's the one you are talking about, looks strange you are right it looks like a big leggo block.Greg

Aussim seems to be down at the moment dont know why to early in the morning down here, try this temp link to download. www.comcen.com.au/~clivem/sfsc/downloads/yssyv2.zipSorry about that guys.Cheers Greg

Lindy. Sorry now I know what you mean, they are containers, though you were refering to the Blue building.Cheers Greg SFSC.

Guest Lindy

Thanks Greg. I guess I haven't found the "Blue" building yet. :-)Containers, huh? They are sure visible from a good loooong way away!Guess it's time I went back and did some more exploring. Thanks again.-Lindy :-rotor :-wave