Sign in to follow this  

B-1B Lancer problems.......

I am having some issues with the new Lancer on the front page.1. No textures in VC view.2. Panel has a 3 inch gap at the bottom of it (runs along bottom of the screen)3. The aircraft will not take off. I have tried full power with brakes and letting it go, full power w/o brakes, flaps, and w/o flaps...What is going on here??:(Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Dominik Mann

I am also getting a warning that some gauge or other is incompatible with FS 2002. Don't remember the exact file name, but it has something to do with the parking brake.

I think this aircraft should have undergone "more testing" :-lolShane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Same problems. I got it in the air with the slew control. Still looking for the rest of the VC textures. If this is an indication of their payware stuff, they better quit now.

As we were creating the install package, we left out one of the textures for the VC. There should be a fix tomorrow as well as hopefully a patch at the end of the week. It has nothing to do with testing. Everyone's human right? Julian

Same problems here, plus I fell through the ground on takeoff roll.This was not ready to be released. Atleast it was freeware, so nothing lost.

Glad to hear that it was a "snafu"(leaving a file out). Hope you will also address the 2D panel size. Apparently a lot of people, myself included, are not getting the panel to fill the Window, leaving a gap at the bottom. I can stretch the panel to fill the window, but it also stretches all of the instruments.Pete S. ==Near Oklahoma City==

Just downloaded and besides the 2D panel gap issue I kinda like this bird!For those having takeoff issues:1) Reduce fuel load to 50% on all tanks2) Make sure your wings aren't in the swept back position, use the flap switch to bring em forward, and use the first leading edge setting.I got the bird off Dyess Rwy 16 no problem at all.I hope they fix the panel issues because this bird could be alot of fun I think!!Chris

This plane should be able to T/O with way more than 1/2 full fuel. I can not make it off the ground either....so i will read some more. I love the visual model and the different paints. Alot of hard work has gone into this bird...I know that fixes will be coming.. Since I have never flown/rode in one of these I have no clue as to the FDE etc, so I am not about to complain......My hats off to the team over at I3D.

Comon guys, you call your selves flight simmers. Don't you know that there are afterburners on that bad boy, light em up and away you go. shift+ F4 if you don't remember, lets stop saying "can't get off the ground" and get some flying done. HEHE, good luck men and women.Troy

Yup that does it! Didn't know about that AB feature since all of the airliners I fly do not have that feature! Thanks!

This isn't your typical airliner. :)Be sure to ck the flight manual as there is information in there. Be sure to ck the site for updates. jdPS: Thanks for the kind words guys.

How does one start the engines?All I get is the eng 1 and eng 2 afterburner cans to dilate, no eng at all...(-: