Sign in to follow this  

B-1B Lancer problems.......

I've got the first two problems.... The last one I figured out. You need to have an Afterburner (or Reheat depending on where you are) key designated. You'll know when it's engaged by going to a spot view and seeing the 'burners all pop off. It's a really cool feature.

Ahh yes, the afterburners!! I couldn't access the manual myself so I did the reduced fuel load... will try her out later.. Chris

No sound, can't access the manual even with the newest version of Adobe Acrobat, panel doesn't fit screen. Looking forward to a few patches/updates/upgrades.

There is a sound file you need to DL too !

I helped with some testing of the Bone, and this is what it takes to fly it. It is unlike any other aircraft, it is not a fighter jet, more like a faster and more agile B-52 than a F-15. If you have a force feedback stick turn force feedback OFF, it causes some problems with it. Next, for takeoff you do not need to dump fuel out, it will take off fine. First rev up the engines to full MIL power, let them stablize, then kick in the burners, if you are in the cockpit you will see the plane jump, and speed climb fast. Make sure to have a few degrees up on the trim, as she is a bit nose heavy. That should do it, if you still can't take off, keep on trying, you are bound to get it sooner or later.

I believe that before you make any judgements on their forthcoming payware that you should first ask for help or seek help in a forum such as this.I read everything in the forum and I just made a takeoff, circuit and landing in the B-1 with only minor problems.Orville and Wilbur didn't get it right the first time so let's give these folks a chance.The model itself is a wonder to behold with the many compound curves,effects and the intricate modeling of wing sweep.I'd prefer to be part of the solution instead of simply stating that it doesn't work.I myself look forward to a forthcoming patch to address any of the problems with the aircraft.Craig

Had all the problems mentioned above.With some software it's too little too late.In this case it is too much too early.I think i'll give the guys a week more to fix up things.I see no need to start tweaking just to get the plane off the ground.Norvald Olsvold

No tweeking is needed to get the plane off the ground....she flys great!

Hi!I have some good news for those that have a FFB flightstick, we have corrected the problem in the B-1B. So now you can fly the aircraft. Julian