Sign in to follow this  
Guest TMMT

Wilco Publishing FeelThere Citation X????

Looking at those features listed on the Wilco website, it looks remarkably like the Eaglesoft Citation X v2 recently announced over on the Eaglesoft boards.I'd be surprised if that were the case! Eaglesoft have always used the Flight1 wrapper for product delivery.

Graeme Butler

The most interesting aspect is that FeelThere still insists on publishing with Wilco despite pleads from their customer base

Guest TMMT

Unless this thing is just so remarkable people begin wetting themselves after purchase, I'll just wait on Eaglesoft.

Yikes! Here we go again. After the airbus fiasco, this thing is going have to come with high heels, pink lipstick, and measure 36-24-36 for me to even look at it!I'll wait for Ron and co at Eaglesoft to bring their wares to the table. I haven't gotten burned yet by Eaglesoft and as I get older I tend NOT to repeat my mistakes.EDIT: Plus, unless Cessna has drastically changed the fuselage of the CX, Wilco's screenshot doesn't look like one!

The nose section of the X doesn't look right to me. But it's just an early development shot I guess.I personally think that Eagelsoft is more capable of delivering a better looking X inside out. I think even the citationX V1 has a far better looking VC than the feelthere legacy. In terms of jet class system, feelthere is steps ahead in the market so far with its products. However Eagelsoft's full glass piston singles, although in a very different category than jets, look genously done. Well I guess at the end, which X i'll buy really depends on...which comes out first. :) My guess on that is - feelthere.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest monsoon

DO NOT purchase this. If it were up to me I would say let a Citation X pilot buy the darn thing and give us all a review. Wilco has scre*wed us once already. For me, I WILL NOT trust Wilco again after the airbus "scandal". They lost my trust and dozens others. I would like to know from Feelthere themselves if WIlco is advertising this product's systems,etc correctly. They LIED to us about the airbus. PLEASE everyone, we have to make a bit of a stand on this. WE are the customers. It should be US that demands the bar to be raised when it comes to these addons. If we stick together on this type of thing, things will get done the way we demand them, not Wilco.

Well, let's see:On the one side we have:1) Safe and secure downloads via the Flight 1 wrapper2) No silly "reset" shenanigans3) Downloads are always fast, even on release day4) Excellent support via Flight 15) Excellent support from Eaglesoft6) Virtually bugfree releases from Eaglesoft7) Eaglesoft has a long history of making biz-jets8) Eaglesoft pays attention to systems modelling AND visuals9) Eaglesoft doens't promise "fully 100,000% accurate systems models, tested by real world ueber-pilots."10) Last, but not least, a 30 day refund policy.On the other side we have:...well, Wilco.This is going to be a TOUGH decision. I may have to consult an astrological pentagram on this one. :-lol ricardo

Guest blaster331

Good one Ricardo !Andrew

"fully 100,000% accurate systems models, tested by real world ueber-pilots."Ummm, I take exception to that. I, Mike T, Uberpilot as you say, certify Wilco's Airbus A320 100,000% accurate without a doubt.Admittedly I may have missed something during beta testing only because I am also the Queen of England and have a lot of responsiblity that sometimes takes priority. We are not amused!

>DO NOT purchase this. If it were up to me I would say let a>Citation X pilot buy the darn thing and give us all a review.>Wilco has scre*wed us once already.snipped< It should>be US that demands the bar to be raised when it comes to these>addons. If we stick together on this type of thing, things>will get done the way we demand them, not Wilco.Demands, demands! :-hah :-hang Now, you just have to find a real Citation X pilot, who first cares to purchase the product, and is also type rated with hundreds, if not thousands of FS flight hours...Easy! :7