Sign in to follow this  
Guest TMMT

Wilco Publishing FeelThere Citation X????

Actually there are already a few CX Pilots who have flown our CX 1.0 and the feedback has been very positive. Eaglesoft CX 1.0 APU is actually used by some folks in real world training. We can say this because CX 1.0 has been available since February 2003:-)Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

"This is going to be a TOUGH decision. I may have to consult an astrological pentagram on this one."Ricardo, you made my night. :-)

>Lot's of talk again, i'm more interested in Eaglesofts>framerates..>>>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries>http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif>>"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick>back harder"Framerates on what kind of system, under what conditions? ;)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>For those interested, Eaglesoft CX 2.0 feature list is>here...>http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CitationX_20.htm>Sounds great but what about the cockpit graphics...CXLike the Feelthere ones :-) the same level or version one?Because those graphics aren't close to the real thing can be done on to whole different level ;-)Andr

André

Guest PowderBlue

Here we go again, bash the company all to #### because of onetime dropping the ball. I didn't here anyone complaining with the ERJ and the 737 from feelthere. I also blame you completely if you ran out and bought the product right away. Thats your bad not wilcos. I'm not saying that they didn't due anything wrong but alot of people just threw them right out the door and didn't even give them a chance to fix the situation when you know based on the previous repuation that feel there is a good company. This is exactly what I posted awhile back is that we all sound like a bunch of whiny bi@tches. I'm glad summer is coming so maybe some of you can get out of the house and start playing in your t-ball league again. GEEEZZZZZ

James,I just had to reply to you on how honest and humorous (IMO) your reply was!"Unless this thing is just so remarkable people begin wetting themselves after purchase, I'll just wait on" XXXXXIt was a nice way of expressing your true thought ... short and to the point.Short of copyrite laws, I could find occasions to use the same "one liner" and just fill in the xxxxx part myself.Have a G'day

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest monsoon

Jason you are pretty cool being able to call people .....biatches? Nice. What are you from the hood? 17 MAYBE? get out of here. btw did i EVER say a negative about feelthere? none. it was all directed to wilco. two totally different companies. instead of sitting behind and insulting us without knowing us why dont you go play your t-ball. btw fastball is for men. isn't t-ball for toddlers? normally i wouldn't get on here and insult people back but your comment required a response.