Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

fs9 problem

Guest tango papa

The potentionmeter is a device that senses movements of the joystick, to indicate input to the A/C. I suggest you delete your joystick program, and reinstall that. You need to install the software before connecting the joystick. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Guest jimmer

hi i am trying to delete the joystick but i cannot seem to locate the device which deletes the joystick i want on the control panel and game controles and press delete but said cannot delete please use the correct software does anyone no where the joystick unistall software is thanks in advance jimmer

>hi >i am trying to delete the joystick but i cannot seem to locate>the device which deletes the joystick i want on the control>panel and game controles and press delete but said cannot>delete please use the correct software does anyone no where>the joystick unistall software is >thanks in advance >jimmerHI Jimmer,Yes have a look at "Add or Remove Programs" and it should be there on the list probably under Microsoft Sidewinder and if you cannot find it do a search of your hard drive and you can delete it but it is best removed under Add or Remove Programs. Make sure that you reboot your computer first before installing the new software.Best of luck,ROB-2007-apr-1-001.jpg

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest jimmer

hii just reset my joystick to defualt on the settings tried fs9 and it worked my aircraft did not turn and after i did a quick check of it i shut down fs9 and went back to it later and it started turning sharply left again does anyone have any more ideas on whats going wrong thanks for your helpjimmer

Guest jimmer

hibefore i try a new joystick when i tryied to taxi around with out no joystick the aircraft still turned sharply left any more thoughts thanks in advance jimmer

Guest PARADISE

Could be a keyboard problem....stuck key, or something like that.John M

Guest jimmer

hi again i no this topic has been dead but i have tryed this on microsoft support page thishttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/260183/en-...d=1823&sid=1509and this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796/and they both did not work i am now out of ideas on what to do but if any you have any more ideas they will be mostly apprecited but i fink my fs9 is now completety screwed lolthanks in advance jimmer