Sign in to follow this  
Guest Psychopsilo420

FS TIME

Guest Psychopsilo420

I seem to have run into an issue with MSFS. I'm not sure If I am the only one, but the time in FS is off. I live in FL witch in spring is UTC+4 and winter UTC+5. But FS isn't changing this. For example, If I fly a flight on 3/27/07 at 12pm Zulu is shown at 1700Z when it should be 16Z. Then If I change the date to 12/27/06 its the same.Is there a fix out there, or just a simple setting change.ThanksJustin

There's a topic called "Timezones" on the second page of this forum, you might want to check it out. Do a search and you will find literally hundreds of topics dealing with Time and DST in FS.;-)Edit: basically, FS9 has its own rules for DST. They no longer correspond to the real world. For example, in 2003 (FS9's release year), DST started on April 6 (in the US). Once we get past that date (say, two weeks into April), everything should return to normal. Although there are some tricks to make it work today. As I said, do a search, read, and get a headache. :D

Mike...

Maybe it's just me, but I think FS finally caught up with the rest of the real world. See you all again when DST ends. :D

Mike...