Sign in to follow this  
Guest wtsapchy

Best Freeware GA

Guest wtsapchy

Hi all,Just would like to know which are some of the best freeware GA aircrafts ?Daniel

Guest ArtieLange

Maule.......nuff said.

Guest Zevious Zoquis

woo, there's lots to choose from. A few of my faves:Airhead's DecathlonThe Maule packageRick Piper's Chipmunk

A couple that come quickly to my mind are:Bill Lyon's Piper Tri-PacerThe infamous freeware Maule availableRobert Sanderson's StearmanThere was a neat Grumman Tiger that was released not too long ago.Those simply fit the type of flying I like to do. There are many others.

Guest tango papa

Any A/C done by Milton Shuppe and team.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Long Island Classics Christen Eagle.Rick Piper's new Chipmunk. Both work in FSX.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Yes to Milton's aircraft !!!!It's not technically GA - but Dave Copley's P-38 is fantastic and easier to fly than many folks expect.

Guest BrianFletcher

Anybody got a link to that Maule?...couldn't find it*Edit* - Never mind, I know which one you're talking about. M7260_V1.ZIP I think is the file name over at FS.com.

Guest PARADISE

PF is really not considered to be a GA add-on, however if you want to include heavier a/c in this thread you may want to look at the aircraft available at www.calclassics.com. I downloaded their Convair 340 last night and so far it's been a joy to fly. John MEdit: make that www.calclassic.com

Guest wji

Daniel, my brother . . . try Pegasus's TBM700 base package available here at avsim.com filename: tbm700_a.zip (It's as good as any payware aircraft)[/font size]Disclaimer: The FREE TBM700 may be more airplane than you can handle

Guest fuel_dump

I found a nice DHC3 Otter on floats here in the library, by Eugene Heyart; Filename = dhc3pzl.zip

Not easy to handle (it could be me however) but a great fun plane. I wish I had one in reality:http://www.russianaeros.com/images/yak18T1.jpgYak 18T. Look here to find the related files: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...=root&Go=SearchLot's of interesting info, including a nice to read pilot report:http://www.yakuk.com/yak18t.aspAll the best!Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg