Sign in to follow this  
CV990A

Weird FS9 problem..

hi there,here goes, a week or so ago I wanted to do a flight in the MAAM Sim DC-3, all nice and well until I selected the DC-3 in the FS Aircraft menu..I immediately got an error message saying maam_C47.gau (or something similar) couldn't be used with FS9. okay I thought, stuff like that can happen, I'll just reinstall the DC-3 some time. but now I'm having the same problem with Paul Golding's Analog MD-80 panel, and the problem remains even after I reinstall the panel and/or replace all the gauge files. is anyone familiar with this?PS, I didn't add any add ons before I tried to fly the DC-3, I did install the CLS DC-10 but that was after the trouble started.thanks in advance!

Guest PARADISE

Go back to the main forums page and scroll down to the MAAM support forum. They may be able to answer your question.John M

thanks for the reply PARADISE, but it seems to be related to something withing FS rather then just the MAAM DC-3, as I've been flying the DC-3 for 6 months now without any problems, and as I stated it has "spread" to other planes as well. anyway, I will try your suggestion, perhaps they can help me at the MAAM support forum :)

Guest wji

I have MAAM's R4D package and have never encountered such an error. FSUIPC (even the unregistered version) has a Gauge Utility which permits 'allowing' any gauge once it is entered into the list. Therefore, I suggest you simply enter the gauge name (complete with extension) into the appropriate FSUIPC menu.[/font size]P.S. I have used this FSUIPC utility with Fanda DHC8 gauges and Marciano's TCAS gauge.