Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

ERJ PREVIEWS

Howdy all,Well, work is progressing smoothly on my soon to be released version 3 gmax build ERJ series. I had posted a bunch of screenshots in the screenshot forum before it was closed, but I have added some more pics to the previews over at the ERJ forum at FSNoridc for all to enjoy and am posting links to the different photo shoots. Not sure of when they will be released, since I have yet to finish the ERJ-145XR model and still have the Legacy to paint as well. I am also waiting for Sam Chin to finish flight dynamics updates for each of the versions.Airlines include: Air France, American Eagle, bmi regional, bmi "star alliance", and Continental Express[link:www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=8786|ERJ-140 PREVIEWS (Feb 24, 2003)]Airlines include: American Eagle and American Connection[link:www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=8937|ERJ-145 PREVIEWS Set 1 (Feb 28, 2003)]Airlines include: American Eagle, American Connection, Continental Express, Crossair, America West Express (500th ERJ), America West Express, Swiss International Air Lines, Trans States Airlines, and Trans World Express[link:www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=9064]ERJ-145 PREVIEWS Set 2 plus a -135 (Mar 03, 2003)Airlines include:ERJ-135: Delta Connection (2002)ERJ-145: Air France, bmi "star alliance", Delta Connection (2002), Delta Connection (1997), KLM exel, LOT Polish, Luxair, Team Lufthansa (Cirrus), Team Lufthansa (Rheintalflug), United Express, and US Airways Express

Look great, all of 'em do....Only one request--can you clone the wings & engines so they are viewable from a pax perspective (if you haven't already done so)? -John

Guest wkzzo

Those look Great! Nick ,a perfect compliment to bills ERJ panel.

Guest imemyself

Looks awesome! I hope somebody will do a 140 in a Skyway(Now Midwest Connect I believe) livery.

Very nice Nick.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Sorry, but no. That, to me, looks tacky and half-hearted without an interior cabin, and I have no interest in building one.

They look good! When they are ready I will download them and delete the ERJs that I already have.

Well, when I can get some pictures and a tail number (I don't think they have any delivered yet) I might try painting one up.

Nick, for those of us who are uneducated on the matter, what is the difference between a straight ERJ-145 and the 145XR? I notice that there have been more XRs flying here in the states, as I always see E45X listed as the aircraft type.Thanks!Andrew

Andrew, ERJ-145XRs are the longest ranged ERJ-145s in production. They are easily distinguised from the Standard/EU/ER/EP/LR/LU/MK/MP versions because they have winglets and an elarged and repositioned fuselage skid on the belly. Currently only Continental Express flys them.I just poted previews of the Continental Express ERJ-145XR at the FSNordic forum.ERJ-145XR PREVIEWS (March 05, 2003)

Nick,Incredible, both your quick response, the attached information and your new ERJs. I like many others simply can't put into words how much we appreciate all of your hard work and effort to make this hobby just that much more enjoyable. I can't wait to run around the country in one of these ;P Keep up the great work!Cheers!Andrew

Hey Nick,I have one question... When looking at the last picture in this link,'ERJ-145 PREVIEWS Set 2 plus a -135 (Mar 03, 2003)'(in your original post) I noticed that in the last pic (Air France livery), there seems to be a completed cockpit with pilots visible. Will all your models have a completed cockpit or was that an isolated exception??? I noticed that all your other models don't have this included...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the answer Nick. I certainly respect your feeling on this. I'm just starting A/C design, and I am on the fence as to whether I'll ever release my first project, as the pressure to include bells & whistles like virtual cabins is immense. Mostly because I've played with modelling light aircraft, I've never have had an issue including the wings. Also, as an aircraft user, I've never considered it tacky of a modeller to include them, either. SGA/FFX's DC9/MD80 and Jon Murchison's BAE-146 are far from tacky....

I have a question, Will these planes come as seperate files? Or will they be like 4 planes to a download?I hope they are seperate files for each plane cause I have a ERJ pack that had 5 planes from the US in it, but I only fly 3 of them, the other 2 I have not flown at all. I also have a European ERJ pack, and out of the 4 or 5 planes in that I only fly 1. The other planes are just taking up space on my hard drive.