Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

vroute

Anyone got vroute working?JimCYWG

Is it freeware???

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Yep. Might be try-ware though. Not sure.Can be downloaded. I can't get it to start though. Does say the servers are overloaded.http://www.vroute.net/JimCYWG

I can't even get it to install. I run the setup file and somehow Firefox opens attempting to open the vroute.info.application file that's in the install folder. Anyone know what's going on with this? I sure don't...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's as far as I got too. Maybe something to do with the servers being overloaded. Give it a couple days i guess.JimCYWG

>I can't even get it to install. I run the setup file and>somehow Firefox opens attempting to open the>vroute.info.application file that's in the install folder. >Anyone know what's going on with this? I sure don't...Its not necessary to run the setup file.Just extract all the files in the zip to a folder and then run the 'vroute.info.application' file.Understandably its a little confusing I guess they had to make some last minute changes, etc..Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest JTEK99

Good lord, it's awesome! I've been a user of EURoutePro for almost 2 years and have loved it. And I've been waiting for this new incarnation with bated breath. Fresh out of the gate and it's pretty da*n amazing. And for those who don't fly online (e.g., via VATSIM), it's still wonderful for the flight cards and routes produced. But for VATSIM flyers, this thing is going to shape lots of things to come. Congrats to the author (Michael) on this release!

Guest JTEK99

Good lord, it's awesome! I've been a user of EURoutePro for almost 2 years and have loved it. And I've been waiting for this new incarnation with bated breath. Fresh out of the gate and it's pretty da*n amazing. And for those who don't fly online (e.g., via VATSIM), it's still wonderful for the flight cards and routes produced. But for VATSIM flyers, this thing is going to shape lots of things to come. Congrats to the author (Michael) on this release!

Hi,I installed and tried it and I must say they did a great job.Thousands of flightplans available together with lots of other relevant info.I'm taking my hat of for them.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest macman4

I can'tget it to register. Say's it will email me, but it might take an hour. Its been 15 hours. Bob

Mine took 30 seconds...

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest MC130E_CC

No luck here either. Guess they weren't prepaired for the heavy load on the server.

I tried around 1700GMT and had no problem getting a email to register. I was also able to connect to the online service without trouble.Have you checked your spam mailbox as the message may be there.I'm not a VatSim pilot (see my sig for obvious reasons) but the flight plan service is great.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest macman4

I had to go on my wifes email to get it. She uses Yahoo.com. I use ameritech.net