Sign in to follow this  
Guest ColdBear

Ariane B737 V3

Guest ColdBear

Hi,Just a quick question:What is peoples opinion on the Ariane Boeing 737NG VCe V3? I've searched for reviews, but there ain't any yet. It does however look promising and is reasonable priced. Martin

Ariane is a bad company. I would stay away from them.

Look at the way Ariane dredged up an old thread and the nature of their message.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...7&mesg_id=11579I use the way a company deals with forum members as a benchmark in whether I'd do business with them.-JohnEdit: I forgot to note what rubbed me wrong. Every company has a right to defend itself. But dredging up a two month old post with hit and run comments and self serving statements isn't an effort to engage in real time dialog with the community in my opinion. It's at best an effort to promote product on the cheap I feel. A very expensive product relative to the other offerings the community provides.

What gets me is the 737 BBJ and the 737 900ER look really good, I would love to get the BBJ but there are posts that go either way I love it I hate it and it is really hard to get the right answer. I have to give them credit in one respect there PR of the Aircraft for sale is very good and makes it hard to resist but so far I have.

Bad company. Bad addon... The kinda NG in wich you can switch to VNAV without even entering a vertical profile in the FMS... #####!Very bad simulation... and company. No forum... A real shame for the price.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

>If there's no forum then whats this?>http://ariane.puebloaviation.org/index.php>>If you register then you can read the various topics. I for>one have all the VCe's and I think they're great>>Rich:-lol April Fools right back atcha!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

GOOD ONE !!!lol !!!!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Stay away. As far as I am concerned, Ariane is one of the "sour grapes" amongst FS developers with poor, non-existing customer support, highly overpriced add-ons and service fees out of the ying-yang. One livery for GBP 9.99? I don't think so.There is a reason why reputable FS portals like AvSim, Simflight and FlightSim do not even bother to review their products.Check out this link and make up your mind:http://www.arianedesign.com/dept.asp?dept_id=2033Pat

>Actually I wasnt joking>>RichWow..... Just wow.....

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

In the past I've had some issues with the older versions. They are at Version3 now. I caved and purchased the 800NG series today. I am awaiting the key via E-mail, but most likey I will get it tomorrow as they are in the wee hours of the morning there. The only thing that put me over the fence was the fact that there is a forum that Christopher Dittmar moderates. I also see alot of replys from Ariane that were extremely friendly. That blew me away as in the past this was not the case, especially if you lost your cool, they were very harsh, but that was via E-mail communications only. Time will tell. I do hope they continue to improve in the customer service area. They seem to be alot more considerate on the forums. As far as the nickle and dime stuff, well I do find that wrong in some ways. It's OK to charge if the customer was outright careless with files and all fault is on them. However, if your system crashed and somehow you could not back up in time, I think they should work with the customer. I plan on thoroughly checking this product out, and if anyone is interested, I will be more than happy to write about it. In the past, most, if not all Ariane threads have turned ugly very fast, so I do hope that doesn't happen as we are all here on the forums to help each other, and have a great experience. Have a great night everyone.

Ariane is the worst addon I have ever purchased. I recently reinstalled FS9 and I kept that garbage off my sim. Don't buy, save your (much) money!Alberto

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Guest ColdBear

Thanx guys for the colorful expressions. ;) I just bought the 737NG and I got the key via e-mail about 24hours after purchase and I must say it's working nicely so far. Haven't though been able to test it because I've spent most of my day in a simulator,(full working, no motion) to learn basic IFR skills and thanx to FS it went really well.Martin