Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

Best Payware/Freeware VC Aircraft

Hi The Carenado C206, the Digital Aviation Cheyenne already mentioned and Realair range are very good paywareFor freeware, I think the Maltby BAC 1-11 & Trident, the NAMC YS-11 and the Aero Commanders by Milt Shupe et al are truly superb.CheersJames

Hi Rob,I have an:Athlon XP 25001 GB PC2700 RAMGeforce 6600GT 128MB 8x AGP100GB 7200rpm hard driveNot exactly state-of-the-art by any means. :) Most payware jetliners have VCs that cause too many stutters and slow framerates if there's a lot of cloud or graphic clutter around. The Legacy's VC is occasionally a bit slow to load textures for me, but the framerate hit compared to the 2D panel is minimal, and it's gorgeous. Plus, the gauge refresh is very smooth, smooth enough for me to fly hand-flown ILS approaches in the VC (which I can't do from many others).Lewis "Moose" GregoryDurham, North Carolina

Thanks Lewis, our systems are almost spot on. Did you happen to have the ERJ-145? Is it better of worse on the framerate? Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Hello, Twin Turbo Prop's are concerned. By Far the Aeroworx B200, and ATR 72-500 from Flight One. Happy Landings, Josh

Second that (or third) Digital Aviation Cheyenne is fantastic in all respects

ngxu_banner.png