Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

Wilco Air"bust".......Feelthere "Feelrobbed" :(

>I knew I should have locked this a long time ago.>>Agreed but why isn't it locked by now?Might that be related to you testing FS-X SP1 all the time?;-)

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

>>I knew I should have locked this a long time ago.>>>>>>Agreed but why isn't it locked by now?>>>>Might that be related to you testing FS-X SP1 all the time?>>>>;-)Oh wow. I posted and completely forgot to lock it.Ok, well then, too late now, just keep it civil :(

>Is there any way to fix the NEXT button on the INIT page??Engines off, parking brakes on.Best regards,Rafal

I guess 'fair' is a subjective concept. Logical, may be what is meant.Certainly regarding comparisons with the Level-D Simulations product this was version 7.0 of a much earlier piece of work started by Eric Ernst many years previously. I believe version 6.4 was the last freeware release and even at that stage it wasn't comprehensive by any means. It seems this is still available (as ported to FS9) here in the library: cpb767p11.zipAnyone involved in software development will comprehend that a product on version 1.0 and one on version 7.0 will show differences in the scope of attention to detail, hence the popularity of RAD processes and interative development.It's unlikely, however, that in the wholly commercial/payware environment that the Feelthere product will get the time that LvlD had in it's genesis, PR/Marketing takes over and as consumers we have our expectations and will judge accordingly.

Guest SageWisdom

>A rant about the FeelTthere/Wilco Airbus from someone who>uses the AirLinerXP logo plugging its Airbus as his signature.>Am I getting old and cynical...?No I don't think you are cynical. The same thought came accross my mind.