Sign in to follow this  
Guest zsoltszivak744

PSS 777 info???

Guest zsoltszivak744

Hello all,I dont know if this is the proper forum for this post but I am trying to round up some opinions on the PSS 777 simulation. I am consideringpurchasing it but I am concerned about past bugs and if they have been addressed or not, such as flight dynamics, oscillation and glideslope irregularities. I have already posted this topic on the PSS forum but haven't received the feedback I hoped for. Thanks in advance for any responses.Regards: Zsolt

I do not experience any fde issues, no strange ils oscillations of any kind - generally Rob's fdes are among the strongest points of the package imho.Within the well known limits of a typical PSS offering, it's been a smooth, fun ride for ME. I have changed the soundset to one in the library I prefer, plus a few of my own custom mods.regards,Markhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpgPC Power Silencer 470/3.2HT/2048mb/ATI X1950pro/SB Audigy

Regards,

Mark

i'm in the same boat as Mark with this one.i purchased the boxed version that's distributed by Just Flight (called 777 Professional). i installed it along with all the included liveries and was up in the air in about 30 minutes after following the tutorial.so far, i haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. been flying it for about a month now and nothing but smooth sailing.

PSS really frustrates me because if they'd just fixed a few little bugs they'd have good products.

Hello,The 777 was rushed out the door before it was ready, it was around the holidays and PSS wanted the holiday sales. It was so bad I got a charge back on my credit card.PSS is now one of the companies that I will no longer do business with, for the following reasons listed below in my Sig.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

you can get the boxed copy for $30, it's a very good 777. The external model looks better than what you see on their site, and the VC is very well done. WX radar's nice, too.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/169552.jpgNot as refined as PMDG744 or LDS762, but no issues w/ items that you listed.Be sure to apply the patch (SP2).PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.65GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, RaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Hello All:There seems to be a few small issues that I have been told will be fixed when the conversion is made for FSX. These will be incorperated into the FS9 version if I am understanding Stephen(PSS) correctly. It is truly a remarkable looking panel and will be a favorite when all the issues which are mostly cosmetic are fixed. What pleases one pilot doesn't always please the other. Have a look at all the posts and make an informed decision. I personally like the plane but still looking forward to fixes.RegardsRick