Sign in to follow this  

About Ariane studios.

Hi everyoneMy name is Daniel and a few months after I bought the ariane 737 and the analogue cockpit and pay U$32,00 for them ,and I want to know if a gonna to pay AGAIN those U$23,00 for the new cockpit with the TCASII?On the ariane site I dont found any link to send a e-mail ,and ariane do not have a suport for they costumers.Soul I just wondering to know if a relly gonna to pay one more time.Ps.:The analogue cockpit dont work very well on my flight.Regards to everyone and sorry my bad,bad english.

Given Ariane's trackrecord, very likely.And it's unlikely you'll ever get support from them, so you may consider taking your business elsewhere to companies that DO support their customers.

I guess I have been looking into this cockpit for a week or so. I have the Dreamfleet and have had an awful time with the FMC crashing FS2K2 and also there are no gmax 734 that I know of. I may just take the plunge on the US Air set. I have to say I have not heard to much in the way of good or bad on this panel. If the panel sucks maybe I will try the DF Ariane merge and see if I can stop having crashes with the FMC.Andrew

well, i cannot confirm that Ariane is giving bad support. if you have any troubles send a mail to arianestudios@aol.comi have multiple A/C's from them. it was never a problem.regarding the new TCAS panel. i bought it yesterday and it looks very nice, however there is a serious fuel bug that requires to be solved first to be able to properly fly the panel.cheersMartin

no the panel is a analog pit for 737-200 / -300 that has no FMC. todays 737-300 do have FMC. ;)

Hi Hollywood.Thanks for you words and for the e-mail adress.I will try something.Thank you so much ,and tell me more about the new panel ,pleaseRegards.

Guest Marvel

I have also bought the ariane TCAS II panel last night, and hoping that it would not be very expensive for the FMC upgrade in the future. BTW does anyone know where can I download a panel operation manual for this product?

log into the site under "old receipts"there you will find download links for the product and for the manual. ;) if it isn't there, ask Ariane. cheersMartin

Guest Toni Rauch

<....and tell me more about the new panel ,please>I suggest you read the recent thread called "need more info on Ariane 737 analogue panel" - lot's of interesting chat there, including a copy of a reply to certain technical questions from Ariane themselves.It appears to me that Ariane will never change in that 'Bobbo' always has to twist, misquote and attack anyone with real questions, and then miss the questions by writing complicated 'gobbledegook' instead of accurate answers.The bottom line seems to be that (quote) '...we're working on it' has become the stock answer to the many bugs and issues surrounding this panel. Furthermore, Ariane seem to draw some sort of distinction between what is a 'bug fix' and what they call an 'upgrade'. The difference is that they charge lots of money if they call it an 'upgrade'. If they ever get round to releasing a working FMC, no doubt there'll be a hefty charge to customers for this, and so the story of paying over and over again to Ariane for very little goes on...In the meantime, the Dreamfleet 737 panel works extremely well (FMC has never crashed my system...), is accurate to the 737-300 series, is bug-free and much better value. And if you ask Dreamfleet a question, you get answers - not excuses or attacks.Toni.

As a reviewer I have reviewed some of the Ariane products, and asked several questions to Ariane, without them knowing I was reviewing their product. I get answers all the time, and their support was excelent !! Still having a very good contact with Ariane. I am very glad I know these people ! There is als a group of people trying all what they can to get Ariane knockout. I don't know what it is or why, but all the time this group is putting bad posts on every forum post about Ariane, in every forum. What this people should be ashemed for, is they didn't complain with Ariane but they are putting their "trash" out on a forum, without giving Ariane a change to respond on it!!I use the Ariane products with a lot of pleasure, and when I have a item I would like to discuss, I contact Ariane and I receive a very nice and polite answer.Dreamfleet was a good product when it was released. it is now a bit outdated. However their panel is a good workeble one with the merge in the Ariane 737-400. I hope you can make a good choise, getting in mind not all the bad posts on Ariane are recent. The most posts are refering to items from over a year ago.

Okay, I see this is going to go where most dicussions about Ariane go, so I am locking down this thread.