Sign in to follow this  
mitchella330

Can somebody make a fictional Air Koryo AirbusA300 texture for the CLS model?

Hi everybody! I've found only a very few aircraft repaints in the Air Koryo livery. So I'm wondering if any body can make a fictional Air Koryo repaint for the Commercial Level Simulations Airbus A300-600?Thanks!

I'm not so sure 'The Dear Leader' would approve the use of these evil, capitalist aircraft. Have you checked with Pyongyang?;-) Have a good day mate!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

No. I haven't checked with Pyongyang. I don't have the proper communication for that. It's just that I'm looking for someone who can do a fictional repaint of the aircraft in the Air Koryo livery. That's all!Thanks!

The aircraft that I want to be repainted is just the Commerical Level Simulations Airbus A300-600 for fs2004. I can't do the repaint on my own because I don't know how to do it. And I don't have the right software to repaint it.Thanks!

I do know that there is an Interflug repaint for the HNAC Airbus A310 for fs9. I also know that there is a MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint for the fs9 fspainter model.Can somebody also make a Interflug repaint, and a MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint for the Commercial Level Simulations Airbus A310-200, and A310-300 version for FS9?Thanks!

>Thank u very much volentering!>>Thanks again!What I mean by u is that it is used in instant messaging for saying you.Please Reply

>I do know that there is an Interflug repaint for the HNAC>Airbus A310 for fs9. I also know that there is a>MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint for the fs9 fspainter model.>>Can somebody also make a Interflug repaint, and a>MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint for the Commercial Level>Simulations Airbus A310-200, and A310-300 version for FS9?>>Thanks!Please Reply. Thanks Again!

Hey wji. Did you find a paint kit for the fs9 commerical Level Simulations Airbus A300-600? Did start working on the repaint? Please Reply

I'm also wondering if somebody can make a Interflug, and MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint for the Commercial Level simulations Airbus A310-200, And Airbus A310-300 for fs9? Please reply

I think that the inference was, he would have done it if he had had the Commerical Level Simulations A300-600, but he doesn't. Which makes painting it a bit tough. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt he's going to buy it just to do the repaint. Maybe if you bought it for him and sent it off ???? :-)M.

Your correct man. I doubt it too. But I don't know how to use a paintkit and I don't have the proper software to do it. Probably someone else may have to do it. Also I'm wondering if someone will make an Interflug repaint, and a MIAT-Mongolian Airlines repaint, for the Commercial Level Simulations Airbus A310-200, or the Commercial level simulations Airbus A310-300. Please reply.

Well good luck. I do repaints too - a few are in the AVSIM library, but I don't have your aircraft to work on either I'm afraid. It would theoretically be possible to repaint if you sent someone a texture folder, but there would be no way to test the painting and see what the aircraft looked like. It can be a tricky job lining up all the livery work...Maybe you should learn how to paint the model yourself. There are plenty of tutorials online (do a Google search) and it's really not THAT hard to learn. You could probably manage it with just MS Paint (I use Adobe PhotoShop) and DXTBmp (which is a freeware download). You'd feel really good if you succeeded too.M.