Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

What plane is this?

Guest MD11ME

I have included a video from youtube I cant get a hold of the guy that posted it but what airbus is this?(not the wilco version I now that for sure).....the VC is awsome the model of the seats says someone it all. I'm thinking maybe its the fsx airbus.

Ruben

Guest wji

"I think the music beats the video hands down."You definitely got that right, BillI have 47-videos posted at youtube and used to operate a side-line, video business and the video linked above is the worst bit of editing I've ever seen. I timed it from pushback to take-off-roll and it's 00:03:19 (3:19 minutes). Now, THAT's boring.But hey, nice plane :-)

"I have 47-videos posted at youtube and used to operate a side-line, video business and the video linked above is the worst bit of editing I've ever seen. I timed it from pushback to take-off-roll and it's 00:03:19 (3:19 minutes). Now, THAT's boring."Do you even give a hoot that you insulted someone, possibly even a forum member here? There's boring, and there's being a bore. Not everyone is Steven Spielberg. 'Nuff said.JC

Thats not boring, thats the facts. Feedback from somebody with better skills than you is instructive. Not everything that gets posted here or elsewhere is the next mona lisa.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

"Thats not boring, thats the facts. Feedback from somebody with better skills than you is instructive. Not everything that gets posted here or elsewhere is the next mona lisa"Sorry, don't buy that Eric. Not everyone is seeking "Mr. Spielberg's" advice. Ripping someone on the forums may parade his "expertise", but I for one have zero respect for people who choose a public venue to put down someone in the manner done here. God forbid a payware vendor walk in here and rip someone's freeware effort--they are also experts, right? People would have a field day flaming something like that, yet it is OK for someone to ridicule an amateur video?