Sign in to follow this  
Guest ebe2000

Flight Control Flutter with Add On Aircraft

Guest ebe2000

Well here is one for you guys. I added a couple of aircraft to FS9, and I seem to have a bit of a problem with three of them. The C-133B, the F-105D and G. I dont recall the C-133 author, but the Thuds are by Kazunori Ito. The problem with all three aircraft is the same. The elevators on the C-133 and the stabs on the Thuds are constantly fluttering up and down. I cannot control the pitch of the aircraft, and they end up flying into the ground after stalling out. I tried to contact the author but his email got kicked back as non existant. HELP! I am using a Sidewinder Force Feedback stick, and none of the other aircraft either stock or add ons have this problem. Max:-hmmm

Not from my own experience, but I've heard other people complain about the airfiles from Kazunori Ito's airplanes. They seem not the most adequate to say the least..Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest ebe2000

That is what I was afraid to hear. They were a tad bit bright green on the camo as well. Looked a little too new and too green. Just my humble opinon, having worked on the real ones a lifetime ago..Thanks for the input, I know now what I must do.....Max