Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

Citation X fans...

I just saw a couple of more shots of the feelthere X on wilco's product page. Very small images but the VC and cabin don't look too bad. Those who want a good X like me may want to take a look. Wilco/feelthere haters please ignore this post.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

I'm curious to see if they put the time and effort into this add-on to make a smooth release. It would be a shame for them to have not learned their lesson.

It's hard to judge it by looking at the screenshots, but it looks promising.I think Eaglesoft is re-developing their Citation X as well or trying to make it at least FSX-compatible. Just thought I'll bring that up.Pat

Guest blaster331

Greetings all,Eaglesoft is producing version 2 of their Citation X.I'll wait for them.Happy HolidaysAndrew

>It's hard to judge it by looking at the screenshots, but it>looks promising.>>I think Eaglesoft is re-developing their Citation X as well or>trying to make it at least FSX-compatible. Just thought I'll>bring that up.>>PatFor those interested in updated information on our CX 2.0http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CitationX_20.htm

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hello Ron. Thanks for the link. I've been watching that page of the new X for awhile now. I have a question for you. But let me start by saying that there are many great things about your business jets products. I own your X version 1 and I own feelthere Legacy. Granted that the Legacy has more going on in the avionics simulation, your X, which is a much earlier release, still beats it hands down in many areas...for me especially the quality of the VC. I reinstalled your X recently and I was like "wow...this VC still looks top notch!" With that being said with respect, now I look at the shots on your X2.0 page, the VC and cabin looks almost identical to version1. I may not know the product well enough from inside out to say that's definitely the case. It just looks so to me. Since the V2.0 sounds like a completely overhauled product, I expect to see a much different and improved X from your (already excellent yet aged) version1. Now if the model and textures are very much alike version1, I am not sure how really completely overhauled it is. I look forward to the release of your X. It'll be a happy day for many of us.Best,Jason

Jason

Looks like Eaglesoft is improving the functionality of their FMS for the this release, that's a good thing.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I think those pictures are from v1.0

>I think those pictures are from v1.0I took another look. I think you are correct.

Jason

Jason, thanks for asking. Actually our screenshots are in need of update and that will happen as we progress...Our CX2.0 is indeed a complete rebuild as outlined and we are confident that no user will be disapointed:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Looks like Eaglesoft is improving the functionality of their>FMS for the this release, that's a good thing.>>JeffCompletly functional is indeed an improvement:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Jason, thanks for asking. Actually our screenshots are in>need of update and that will happen as we progress...>Our CX2.0 is indeed a complete rebuild as outlined and we are>confident that no user will be disapointed:-)Thanks Ron. That's great news!Jason

Jason

I've looked at Eaglesoft for a long time but never purchased one, mainly because the systems modeling was not complete, especially the FMC. On the other hand I have the Feelthere Legacy and the systems modeling and FMC are done well. I imagine the Citation X will be no different.What will the new Eaglesoft one have in terms of systems modeling?Mike

>I've looked at Eaglesoft for a long time but never purchased>one, mainly because the systems modeling was not complete,>especially the FMC. On the other hand I have the Feelthere>Legacy and the systems modeling and FMC are done well. I>imagine the Citation X will be no different.>>What will the new Eaglesoft one have in terms of systems>modeling?>>MikeMike, the complete outline is listed here..http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CitationX_20.htmEaglesoft CX 1.0 system modeling is already well known and CX.2.0 brings the systems to even higher level. For example: Our CX 1.0 APU is used in some real world Citation X training...We could go on and on but suffice to say that the list is comprehensive enough to inform folks about our efforts to provide what we feel is the finest Citation X 750 ever produced for Flight Simulation.Sorry for the "commercial" but we really do love the CX:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png