Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

PLease HELP Problem around LSZH

Hi People,I am flying since many years and enjoying it. SInce yesterday i have a very weird problem. I was flying from LFPG to LIPZ using UL 613 that passes west of LSZH. Short after LSZH, my FS quits. I tried it 3 times and also flying from LIPZ to LFPG. at the same location the same problem.Please advisethanks Marek from LOWW

That is usually a problem due to a defective scenery item or AFCAD. With scenery it can be specific to a seasonal texture.You need to look at what recent scenery or afcad items you may have installed. Scenery information is read in about a 150 mile or so range around your aircraft and it is the rendering of scenery that can cause a frequent crash.Also try your flight with AI turned down to zero in case an AI aircraft is causing a problem. If you are flying on about the same schedule, the problem could occur with a specifically scheduled AI.

Thanks for your answer and please excuse but i am quite a dummy when it comes to these things. What is an AFCAD. So far i didnt install any new sceneries in that region. I made the flight at different time points. Marek

>What is an AFCAD?Simplifying it's a bgl file determining the parking stands, taxiways runways and their navs. If you're using FS9, look for any files with AF2 in their names. If you find any doubled, remove one. A nice utility which will help you catch double AFCADs is called ScanAFD.From my experience I can tell you it may also be a double or corrupted landclass file (also with the .bgl extension).Best regards,Rafal