Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

A NEW CRJ AND ERJ ???

Guest captandy

Are there any developers out there looking into doing a more complex version of the CRJ-200 and ERJ-145 that replaces the old antiquated FeelThere versions.I know Digital Aviation was looking into the crj but it seems to be on hold forever.I dont understand why everyone is on this Airbus craze when the CRJ and ERJ are crowding the US skies and are great for short hops 400nm and less.I hope PMDG is listening !!!Andy

I agree totally!The ERJ is a aircarft that has a sound ,look and class of its own.Yes, the big boys do the long hauls but as Andy states the ERJ is alll over the place. Just try out http://flightaware.com/ and do a search you will see Erj's all over the place.I wish somebody is listening!

Guest captandy

>The FeelThere ERJ's are perfect, no need for another one...>>Read the review by Zane:>http://www.avsim.com/pages/0505/ERJ/ERJ.htmAs I said previosly a bit outdated as far as todays planes.I Own both the erj and the crj and I feel they are not even close to a PMDG,DreemFleet,or LDS.I refuse to purchase anymore feelthere products as I returned that dreadful plane they called a 737 ....Andy

From reading some of your other posts, captandy, it's obvious you don't like Feelthere, you bash them anytime you can. You're bias shows load and clear, so can we refrain from turning this post into another Feelthere bashing?Thank youDave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Well I don't care about Feelthere. I liked the Bill Grabowski offering in it's days and as procedure simulator it still stands today and I like the ERJ-145 and the ERJ-135 Legacy from Feelthere. There are no other serious candidates. I only wish I had a better system ;)Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

>From reading some of your other posts, captandy, it's obvious>you don't like Feelthere, you bash them anytime you can.>You're bias shows load and clear, so can we refrain from>turning this post into another Feelthere bashing?>>Thank you>>Dave FisherI think you're correct Dave. He trying to start a Feelthere flame war. I own both the CRJ and ERJ and 737 from Feelthere. They're all top quality aircraft that I fly all the time with no issues what so ever.Get a life.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Guest user4790

Sorry but nothing was wrong with the 737...well maybe some minor problems but nothing more than any of the other top developers. My favortie plane to date.Marc

>>The FeelThere ERJ's are perfect, no need for another one...>>>>Read the review by Zane:>>http://www.avsim.com/pages/0505/ERJ/ERJ.htm>>>As I said previosly a bit outdated as far as todays planes.I>Own both the erj and the crj and I feel they are not even>close to a PMDG,DreemFleet,or LDS.I refuse to purchase anymore>feelthere products as I returned that dreadful plane they>called a 737 ....>>AndyBut you kept the ERJ and CRJ?? The 737 has the edge on the both the ERJ and CRJ, but all three are just fine.

Guest neslesman

I've heard and seen so many good things about the ERJ 145 that I've got it on my definite purchase list if I ever see it on sale. I suspect I probably will end up just buying it as the price really is pretty good for an aircraft and model of that calibre.I've even gone through the documentation in detail and am really quite impressed. On top of it all I love the look of the jet and the default paint job.

The Feelthere CRJs are my favorite planes to fly with the 737 right behind them. (I haven't tried the ERJ). I've never had a problem with the 737. Sometimes I think that the limitations in the real planes themselves, i.e. no autothrottle in the CRJ and the less-modern feel of the older generation 737, are unfairly attributed to the developer.

The Wilco ERJ is up there just short of being LDS / PMDG quality. If it weren't for the unreadable blurry mess that is the overhead panel in the VC it would be tops in my book. Still operationally it is a winner. Short of better graphics, I can't see the ERJ really being improved upon that much.The Wilco CRJ is not meant to be a PIC aircraft and there is room for much more complexity. Still it is not bad for what it is. There most certainly is room for a CRJ PIC.The Wilco B737-300/500 are the closest that Wilco has truly come to a "PIC" aircraft. The exterior visual model is horrible but procedure-wise it is all business from the fight deck. Again, the VC graphics are very sloppy and that is Feelthere's downfall.If Feelthere would clean up their VC graphics and release a proper visual model for the 733 and 735 I'd put them up there with the best of them.None of these aircraft are on the radar for PMDG or LDS so unless some bright new company decides to take up the banner, I'm afraid that the best you will get comes from Feelthere / Wilco. And again, they are not bad offerings either.

Guest captandy

I call it as I see fit. Read all of my post since being a member here I try not too flame but there are the paranoid bunch of u out there if for some reason I happen to disagree I am FeelThere bashing.Well I reloaded the ERJ and have never used it on this new system and I am fairly pleased. The CRJ is not a PIC and I wish there was a more complex version out there.Digital Aviation has one in th pipeline and if it is like their Cheyenne quality it should be awesome.As far as the FT 737 u can keep it was not impressed and I really felt that the accolades were unfounded.Not a flame just my 2 cents .....Andy

Do CRJ and ERJ serve in Europe and the UK? Any link to the site with the current list of jets in service with european carriers?Thanks.

off the top of my head, Lufthansa flies the CRJ, British Airways, Alitalia & Air France fly the ERJ.