Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

A NEW CRJ AND ERJ ???

>off the top of my head, Lufthansa flies the CRJ, British>Airways, Alitalia & Air France fly the ERJ.Thanks, Mike.

Actually, looks like Hans may finally finish his CRJ. He posted on march 20th that he just needs to finish up the A400M which should take maybe 4 more weeks, then he will finally finish the CRJ...lookin good to me!

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

Yup. I've been using Wilco's CRJs as a stopgap, but I'm still eagerly awaiting a first class CRJ package....

Guest CWR Weather Radar

>I call it as I see fit. Read all of my post since being a>member here I try not too flame but there are the paranoid>bunch of u out there if for some reason I happen to disagree I>am FeelThere bashing.Well I reloaded the ERJ and have never>used it on this new system and I am fairly pleased. The CRJ is>not a PIC and I wish there was a more complex version out>there.Digital Aviation has one in th pipeline and if it is>like their Cheyenne quality it should be awesome.As far as the>FT 737 u can keep it was not impressed and I really felt that>the accolades were unfounded.Not a flame just my 2 cents>.....>>AndyThe Digital Aviation crj will come but some other projects before.Look at the DA Forum for more inforegardsFlorian

Guest DanWalloch

Everyone really needs to be taking with the same product names instead of bouncing back between FeelThere and Wilco. Feelthere is the creator, Wilco is the sales front.