Sign in to follow this  

CLS DC10: Disappointed

What happened to Commercial Level Simulations? Before they came out with a solid "light" aircraft. The Airbus series for example... but is it just me or are they now trying to pump out aircrafts as fast as possible with no regard for mistakes? Don't get me wrong. there are many positives of the DC-10 package. But looking at the model, the nose is literally missing polygons, it gets up to speed like a rocket ship but has what appears to be FDE issues when trying to get in the air... and this is after SP1. The Virtual cockpit and model (minus the nose) look great. They have done a great job with detail with many things, expanding on the Airbus packages... but why the steps backwards?

Maybe you should post the question on the CLS forum ?

>Maybe you should post the question on the CLS forum ?I disagree - i think posting such questions on the devs forum will only ever lead to obvious results.Posting on a general FS forum is (IMHO) far more likely to promote a more balanced debate.Just my thoughts - but waddoiknow;)

>What happened to Commercial Level Simulations? Before they>came out with a solid "light" aircraft. The Airbus series for>example... but is it just me or are they now trying to pump>out aircrafts as fast as possible with no regard for mistakes?>Don't get me wrong. there are many positives of the DC-10>package. But looking at the model, the nose is literally>missing polygons, it gets up to speed like a rocket ship but>has what appears to be FDE issues when trying to get in the>air... and this is after SP1. The Virtual cockpit and model>(minus the nose) look great. They have done a great job with>detail with many things, expanding on the Airbus packages...>but why the steps backwards?>>HI Alex, just wondering what you mean about missing polygons at the nose ? I'm also enjoying this plane very much and a great tutorial just came out today,and little by little its getting more liveries done by user's.So far from what I know the model was done by Mr Missi, who used to be a painter modeler for projectopensky years ago he also did a few overland models not sure which ones but he has a lot of experience modeling for flight simulator I would have to look at the nose from all different angles to find out what makes it look different to many people.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

take a look at the front of the nose. it has what looks like a texture strip over the front and when moving the view around you will notice texture seams or tears around it.

>Maybe you should post the question on the CLS forum ?I wanted users comments from another forum. i've already read posts on there where someone mentioned the nose mistake and someone from the team said they never noticed it but were not planning on releasing an update for it..

and one more thing, no GPWS for FS9 users...

>>Maybe you should post the question on the CLS forum ?I disagree - i think posting such questions on the devs forum will only ever lead to obvious results.<