Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

100% flyable VC's

RealAir Spitfire for FS9, and SF260 for FSX; as they have no 2D panels.

There are lots of add-ons you can fly from the VC only. What kind do you want? G.A.? Heavy iron?

Guest ThrottleUp

Theres also a wonderful freeware Maule out there with a gorgeous VC! Payware quality even.

Guest PARADISE

The VC's of CLS aircraft are 100% flyableJohn M

I lost my TriPacer from Bill Lyons. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?Thanks

One word..........The SSTsim Concorde. Fantastic!!!!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave, that's errrr...... FOUR!!!

.. Sibwings "Safir"... Digital Aviation's Dornier Do 27... Shockwave's Bf109E and their Spit Mk1.Tie these and the others from the other posters with a TripleHead2Go and TrackIR - the only way to fly, Barry!:-):-):-)

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Since I only fly complex jets, here are the ones that I have. I only fly VC also.PSS B777PSS B757Feelthere ERJ PICFeelthere Legacy PICFeelthere 737-300/500 PICFeelthere A320Feelthere CRJAll PMDG modelsLDS 767 (95% VC) Popup needed for FMC and to set the transponderAll current Eaglesoft models

I only fly from the VC, and my fleet consists of:**Payware:Eaglesoft Cirrus SR 20 & SR22, Liberty XL2, Columbia 400, Cessna Citation XRealAir Champion Scout and SF260Carenado Piper 180 & Dakota, Cessna 210, 182RG, 182Q, 206, and Mentor T-34Digital Aviation Dornier Do-27Dreamfleet Bonanza A36Aerosoft Beaver**Freeware:Maule M-7-260Lyon's Tri-PacerI have others, including the default DC-3, but the above are what I flight almost exclusivelyEDIT,I will add though, that I use some sort of pop-ups in all the above, even though they may not require it. As example, I have RXP GPS units in many of the above, and I pop-up the GPS during flight often....as example. Using TrackIR allows not using pop-ups as frequently as I used to, and allows a many planes above to be flown without their use if I so desire.

>>EDIT,I will add though, that I use some sort of pop-ups in all>the above, even though they may not require it. As example, I>have RXP GPS units in many of the above, and I pop-up the GPS>during flight often....as example. Using TrackIR allows not>using pop-ups as frequently as I used to, and allows a many>planes above to be flown without their use if I so desire.I'll use pop-ups such as a handheld GPS too. No reason to squint at undersized objects. :7

Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne

ngxu_banner.png