Sign in to follow this  
elgan

Blurry Dials on all panels

Evening all, last night I did something to the software of my Radeon X300. Everything seemed ok, till I checked FS and saw that the instruments on all my panels, were burry, and it's really hurting my eyes. I've rolled back the drivers etc, but nothing seems to work. I've attached a screenie, but not too sure if it will come out very well.blur.jpgCan anybody help me please?!?!Cheers

Guest ha5mvo

you are not using ATI drivers with adaptive or temporal AA on by any chance, are you?

Yes, this can be the problem. Turn off both temporal and adaptive anti-aliasing. You can still use the standard anti-aliasing as that should not cause an issue.

>Yes, this can be the problem. Turn off both temporal and>adaptive anti-aliasing. You can still use the standard>anti-aliasing as that should not cause an issue.Cheers! All sorted now! Was getting a tad worried for a bit there!

You can also put PanelAsTexture=0 (or was it 1?, its either or), and then you can use adaptive AA. In that case the gauges and panels won't blur like that.But be aware of FPS drop with adaptive AA. But the graphics are muuuuuuch better with it on :)

Guest ha5mvo

"But the graphics are muuuuuuch better with it on "Are they? Never noticed much of a difference, if any. Or am I missing something?

You can notice very big difference in shimmering on ATI cards (noticable on trees and autogen), and also long lines on liveries become smoother.