Sign in to follow this  
Guest KD Larsen

search option request

Hello,I have a request to more easily search through the File Library.At the moment, it is not possible to exclude certain files.An example is the current state of FSX scenery library.There are 24 pages with files, 12 pages are for Chile.Now I certainly don't want to complain against the work of David Ventura Chamudes, who has 137 files in this category, apparently he is a very productive man, and I encourage him to continue to improve on the representation of his part of the world in FSX. Most of that kind of work would be payware, and not always at the same quality.But you can download a file only one time.Anyway, so my request is to add an exclude function to the search. I don't know if it easy to implement, but most search engines I know, have this option already built in.Thanks AVSIM, I am on board since the beginning, and like the service you give for our hobby very much.best regards, Jan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I realise that I'm kicking this back up quite a bit, but out of curiousity, have you considered offering David Ventura Chamudes hosting of a page dedicated to his project?At the moment he's currently up to 685 files, and while I do acknowledge his work on what must be a very time-consuming project, by the time he's done with it, he will have 5000 files all located within the same category (someone worked out he was up to 12%) - that's 5% of the current file library size dedicated to a single project.