Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Is this effect possible in FS with tweaking etc.

Guest ThrottleUp

Hello all http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/a...-smiley-030.gifIm probably clutching at straws here but please have a look at this video of a pax-view from a 737 landing at night. Please watch it till the plane lands (its only 1:19sec long):

Is it possible to have the wingtip strobe light up the ground like that? Do any tweaks exist to make it so? Thx :)

Hey Nevin,The closest thing I can think of is some file here at avsim that is supposed to give strobe reflections on the ground. I recall having it one, but I dont remember what it was like. Take care buddy. :)

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi Nevin,The DC-6s',and Libardo Guzman's C-46, and maybe others as well fromwww.calclassic.com and other places as well perhaps!have landing lights under the wing which come on and shine downwards until you click the extend button to bring them facing forwards, so perhaps they could be shifted outwards to where the strobes are and then converted into strobe lights.HHHmmmmm, far too much thinking, but always quirky questions from you!!Good luck,Andy.

Guest ThrottleUp

Hey thanx guys!!!!! :) I was expecting "Umm no" when I saw that I had replies to my thread but now Im gonna be up all night trying to find that file on Avsim and also tweaking the Cal Classic lights mruahahahaaa :(I hope I can get it to work!!!Will be fun in the 737NGs at night with the strobes goin WAP WAP WAP WAP http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/...-smiley-028.gif