Sign in to follow this  
Guest biplaneflyer

Justflight insinuating Aeroplane Heaven Tiger rubbish?

Guest biplaneflyer
http://forum.justflight.com/forum/topic.as...824&whichpage=1Can anyone tell me have you found problems with Aeroplane Heavens Float or Ski Tiger? I belive they are essentially the same product as Justflights? Hhmmnn also an interesting strategy for encouraging customers -keep them in the dark, don't update them and then take the #### out of them and then lock them out of the forums so they can't answer. I mean does 5 minutes a fortnight to update your customers on whats happening cost more than the customers you loose or p off?Off course they have my money so what do they care - but they won't be getting any more of it.Goodbye Justflight another customer lost and of course the others that I will recommended not to purchase your products.

Seemed to me to be a reasonable position that JF is taking. Sounds like 'due diligence' and all that...DJ

Reading the whole thread indicates that JustFlight found bugs with the add-on and returned the files to the developer to be corrected before JustFlight is prepared to release them.That seems like good customer service to me.

"it seems to me" you hit the nail...You're assuming. However it's all about giving information to your customers. AH releases their ski, float update to their customers (now months ago). Fact is the JF Tiger <=> AH Tiger. So if anything is 'wrong' about the update, you should inform ALL your customers. JF, although whining about their tremendous software quality assurance, is just a reseller or software publisher, just like Aerosoft in the case of Digital Aviation and it's good conduct that if one of the parties find something wrong you'll inform your business partners and customers. I 'guess' JF is just too arrogant?Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

This forum is full of threads complaining about buggy packages being released. Now there's one complaining that a buggy package hasn't been released!Having re-read the original Just Flight thread I don't think they are the ones whining.

"Now there's one complaining that a buggy package hasn't been released! Having re-read the original Just Flight thread I don't think they are the ones whining" I'm glad you know the latest facts about the JF's Tiger http://i2.tinypic.com/r19z6o.jpgYou obviously suggesting I'm the whiner. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. However the tenner of my whining is that based on the facts that JF doesn't give any information at all to their customers (what they call 'nearby future' is at the time of writing almost three months ago), doesn't react very professionally to critical comments from customers, that their so called superior software quality assurance is a laugh in the light of the e.g. buggy release of the Mosquito in the Lanc package or the obvious glitches in the Tiger package, I merely came to the conclusion that I'm never gonna buy again from this ,in my opinion, mediocre publisher that calls itself JustFlight, but instead direct from the developer when remotely possible. So, although your inuendo is indeed hilarious, my complains about JustFlight are about giving good information to customer. Something which is rather important in my honest opinion, because it's my money and my money (among others) is their base of existence. And if they like to exist for the years to as a company, they better do away with this rather self-righteous, patronizing stance, which they so obviously show off in their forums. Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest biplaneflyer

Here Here - I don't think some people can read! AH realeased its ski and float version months ago -I have seen nowhere AH customers complaining about these models - yet Justflight claim the release is full of bugs???!!! plus their attitude stinks - insulting customers (no matter how much they may irritate you) is no way of increasing business - keeping customers regularly informed is a way of increasing business - unfortunately many companies, especially UK ones, have this to learn.

I whole heartedley disagree. I have many JF products and will continue to buy JF products. Their service is second to none and i for one applaud their stance on supplying inferior software if it's not up to standard, regardless of what a few whiners may have you believe.

Harv.png?dl=1

Guest biplaneflyer

Well sorry but I don't deal with people who are so insulting to thier customers and Justflight are on so many levels - you put up with the crap I won't.

If you think what they said is insulting then you need to get out more. I agree with them 100%. The customer ISN'T always right and ISN'T allowed to throw "abuse" without being replied too.I suggest you move on and stick with free downloads, as there really isn't anyone who could keep you happy

Harv.png?dl=1

Guest biplaneflyer

>If you think what they said is insulting then you need to get>out more. I agree with them 100%. The customer ISN'T always>right and ISN'T allowed to throw "abuse" without being replied>too.>>I suggest you move on and stick with free downloads, as there>really isn't anyone who could keep you happy No abuse was thrown- only from Justflight attempting to take the p -only statement of facts - please point out the 'abuse'. I get out plenty enough thanks, my girlfriend keeps me very happy and in my business the customer is always right - no matter how much I might disagree with him, because I know how much business can be lost through word of mouth, and taking the p' out of them to their face is a no no and a sackable offence.You seem to miss the point and maybe aphasic, so I'll make it clearer for you.1)AH has released their Ski and Float Tiger months ago -I have seen no great outcry about them been so full off bugs that they were not fit for sale -which apparently one can infer, is JF's assertion.2)JF don't seem to want to keep customers updated on what's happening.Your the loser although you'll never admit it, and I can see from the statement above your one of those that will put up with the 'crap', or you have some vested interest. PS They are the ones not allowing the right to reply by locking customers out of the forum.

You posted looking for feedback, you got it, and now you're attacking said feedback because it doesn't fit with what you wanted to read ?Don't be surprised if that pretty much ends the thread...I mean, what's the point ?

Regards,

Brian Doney