Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

"Tweet" review

Guest dpc

Very nice review on the Tweet. It's a great plane. I don't recall off the top of my head which system is used, but the speed brake issue mentioned is because the break is actually assigned to a different system. You have to go in and assign a key to it. It's explained in the docs and works fine once assigned.Great review for a great plane though.

This was a good review. However the author misleads the reader when he shows it as being usable in FSX. I own the Tweet and love it. I would be thrilled to get it working in FSX. The Tweet website says it will be addressed in the future. I tried porting it over and all looks great, but you cannot start the engines. Others have noted the same.

Yes, I'd like to thank "DocW" for his review. I did not know it had been recently upgraded. A couple of questions for those of you that have it, please?Does anyone use the Tweet with more than one monitor, and if so, any unusual problems?Do you think there would be any problem replacing the Tweet's default gauges with some Reality XPs?Don't know if you can tell, but thinking of a major upgrade, here;-) .Any feedback would be much appreciated.