Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Who Want's My A320????

I have privately emailed both Wilco & Feelthere regarding the legalites of giving away previously paid for items - several times. Niether have responded.I am not, reapeat NOT, critisizing this product in any way. I simply find it to be too much like hard work (FOR ME!) compared to some other addons. I prefer to fly than 'tweak':-) I have therefore burnt this to CD, along with my key code etc, and will mail it ANYWHERE.Not 1st come - 1st serve, but he/she who want's, just tell me why YOU should have it!? Oooooo.... the power:-)

Guest radarbeam

Phil,Even though the distributor and the developer have not reply to your Email you still will be violating the software EULA. I don't own the product but I assume at some point during the purchase or the installation you had to read and accept the end user agreement.Nick

For what it's worth, I have to say that this is my favorite plane right now...even more than my LDS 76 and PMDG 74!Even in "expert" mode I think flying the Airbus is a breeze...Maybe you sould give it another chance, be patient, take your time,and learn the proceedures.It's far more gratifying to climb a mountain than a molehill :)

The idiocy of today's EULA is that you don't actually own the product, rather you have purchased a license to use it. Make sure you read the EULA and verify that the license is transferrable and the conditions that must be met before you transfer the license (read: give the CD and key away).Most software companies don't care what you do as long as you can prove that you erased any copy from your harddrive and destroyed any other copies of the key except the only one you are giving away.Just to make sure: send one more email, explicitly stating that you will be giving the software away and explicitly state that if they do not answer in the negative within 24 hours that you will take that as their acceptance of your action to give the software away and they in turn will hold you without blame or liability. Also state that you have destroyed all personal copies and keys.

I see nothing wrong with giving the CD & key away. It won't be on my system anymore so someone else may as well use it. Liscence aggrement or no liscence aggrement. Come and get me.JimCYWG

>I see nothing wrong with giving the CD & key away. It won't>be on my system anymore so someone else may as well use it. >Liscence aggrement or no liscence aggrement. Come and get>me.>Jim>CYWGLicence (US - license) agreement.I think that's very generous of you to give it away. Good for you mate! I'm going to wait and see what this new Airliner XP product is like.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I'll take it! :) just send the SP1 if possible :(email me for more details :)razorseal@gmail.com :)