Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Can anyone suggest good scenery for UK?

Hello,I was wondering if anyone knows of some really good freeware sceneries for the UK. I'm not really buying addons for FS9 anymore, unless they are cheap. I know the UK2000 sceneries are awesome, but I just don't want to spend the money anymore, I used to be very bad about it and would spend around $100 every couple weeks on FS, so hopefully there are some good airport/photoreal/ or mesh and landclass sceneries for England. Are there any groups like CanUk or Flight Ontario for England as there are for Canada, or ISD for Italy and so on?Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest firewun

try avsim and cees donker

Thanks guys, I'm starting to fly more European routes now that I have the Wilco Airbus and the most incredible freeware utility ever made, V-Route! I flew Tap flight from Lisbon to Madeira, and also a Frankfurt to Milan, and today I am doing Rome to Athens, there's so much wonderful freeware around for these areas that it makes it easy and a blast to fly. Would like to see some good photoreal sceneries for the UK and France as well, but there doesn't appear to be very many, I'm going to check out those links now, thanks again.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD