Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Verga

A good GA aircraft.

Guest Ken_Verga

What would you guys recommend? Pay or Freeware. Thanks ahead.Kenneth

What are you looking for specifically? Single engine? Twin? You can also search the forums and find lots of information. Some of the great GA planes are made by:-Dreamfleet http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/-Realair http://www.realairsimulations.com/-Carenado - http://www.carenado.com/The three newer Dreamfleet aircraft are amazing: Beech A36, Baron, and Piper Archer III.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I think it depends on what type of flying you want to do. Do you prefer high and fast, or low and slow? I prefer high and fast, but I do have about three low and slow planes.My favorite low and slow GA's:DreamFleet's Archer IIIRealAir Scout Package 2006Carenado Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II (Full Pack)My favoite high and fast GA's:Digital Aviation/Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne PA31TFlight 1 Piper MeridianAeroworx B200 King Air

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest richpress

Can you give us a link?

Digital Aviation's Dornier 27 is fantastic, get it from Flight1.com

Guest deKoven

>What would you guys recommend? Pay or Freeware. >Thanks ahead.>KennethHmmm, the question is meaningless as stated. What type of flying do you want to do? That answer will determine any answers we could give. Do you want to do aerobatics? A plane for that will be much different than a plane for Alaska bush flying. That's why there's such a stable of planes available for DL or for buying. Some models do quite nicely as freeware but for others only the pay group makes a good one.:D

I have many that have already been mentioned, but don't forget about Eaglesoft.

I always go back to the carenado cessna 206 cargo. love it!

>I always go back to the carenado cessna 206 cargo. love it!Yea, it's a good one. But I'll yell'ya the 182Q may be coming close to becoming my favorite Carenado aircraft yet.....and I didn't think I would ever buy it.Another mentioned above that I'm really enjoying right now is the Dornier Do-27 by Digital Aviation.....and RealAir's stuff is simply incredible...as is Eaglssoft ::)

eaglesoft is nice as well, I really want to pickup the colombia 400.... but I spent my 'monthly' money on flytampa's TNCM sooooo

Love the Carenado 182Q, but the SAAB Safir is my favorite GA ride - incredibly smooth gauges, and you can roll it! John G.

John G.

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

AeroWorx KingAir B200http://www.aeroworx.com/ Purchase here. If you decide to buy flight one is good at protecting what you have purchased and keep into consideration that the cpu world has it's up's and down's and at points and times we upgrade and change things and have to format a hard drive etc... And as long as you backup your purchase key's and keep receipts you can always bring your investment back to life. Experience is the most rewarding education out there as long as it is not learned the hard way. Happy Landings, JoshP.S. FlightOne Purchase link for B200 You will love it. Very detailed for 1 example going into fog landing lights on. You may have to shut the landing lights down and use taxi because lighting will glare off of the fog.http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=b200