Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Verga

A good GA aircraft.

My GA aircraft are all payware, but here it goes:Single-prop:Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22Eaglesoft Columbia 400Carenado PipersFlight 1 C172Flight 1 MeridianDual-prop:Aerosoft Piper CheyenneAeroworx King AirPat

Kenneth:I tried answering before and for some reason my reply got lost.I said that if you want an aircraft that is good up to FL290 at speeds of 250+ kts and can land at 90 kts on a dirt runway of less than 2000 ft you should try the Flight 1 Pilatus PC-12. It has a great VC and is well worth the price.RichardS

Guest MarkkuS

Hi,I have the PC-12 and I regret I bought it. I want to have panels with functional buttons, but the PC12 have several which are not simulated.Because of that you can't follow the checklist included with the AC (start-up). Maybe that's not important for some, but I don't like it.Markku

Guest radarbeam

Let's not forget Milton Shupe and his team's wonderful freeware GA aircrafts. The Beech 18, the Spartan, the Howard 500 and the wonderful Aero Comander. All available here.Nick

Guest richpress

What a supurb aircraft. Right up there with payware. Many thanks.Richard

Freeware: Maule mentioned abovePayware: Carenado CherokeePayware twin engine: Flight1 Baron 58I haven't bought but would like to own Aerosoft Beaver, Carenado C206 and maybe the next project by Carenado...

Guest strega13

i personaly go with the maule already mentioned , anything milton shuppe is always high quality and has excellent frame rates .as afr as payware go : my favorite remains FSD's cessna 337 skymaster ( always been one of my all time favorite planes ) but i also love their rockwell comander and seneca V .i also enjoy just flight's flying club package which includes piper PA38-112 tomahawk , PA34-200T seneca II , PA28-161 warrior as well as the cessna 152 .and any of carenado's planes is always a great choice .

Guest chuck229

My two choices are:Payware = Eaglesoft Columbia 400Free = Lancair LegacyChuck