Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Problem with blueskyscenery or the freeware TJSJ

Look at the airport, something just don't look right.... (including the sattellite imagery of the airport which has like planes on the ground as part of the texture lol)http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5513/ads305ztm8.jpgI'm not sure if this is due to the bleskyscenery or the freeware TJSJ...I switched things around and make scenery 2 and airport 1 (on scenery priority) things look a bit better but still not right.... look at the taxiways that connect to the runway, everything is off... any help is appreciated :)http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/193/ads305zuc2.jpgedit: I tried putting a link, but it just automatically puts the images in here, so sorry for the HUGE pics! :( I kept the res at default so you can see what i'm talking about in detail

any clues?Also found out that with this scenery, there is no included night scenery because the whole island is dark! :(

Hi there,Yes, there is some texture mixup between the TJSJ airport and my hi-res tiles. Can't do anything against it. Anyways, I recommend dialing 117.0 into NAV2, which disables the hi-res tiles, while on the ground and during taxi. Hope, this helps...I don't provide night-textures. I have no night-time imagery. Furthermore night-textures would enlarge the download size further. And I'm afraid of the dark and hence don't fly at night ;-)