Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobA

Scenery library objects not found.........

Hello,I am having trouble installing the KMEM_NG scenery from Vladimire Svobota. The installation directions are in broken English so I may not be interpreting them correctly. Can someone who has successfully installed this scenery please give me some directions that are a little more clear than those in the readme file? I basically created a new folder in my Addon Scenery folder called KMEM. I then extracted the KMEM_NG zip file into the newly created KMEM folder. I then went to my scenery library in FS and added the new KMEM scenery, however, everytime I try going to the new airport, I get a slew of scenery objects not found errors.Can someone please help me out with this...........thanks in advance!!

Guest Captain Barfbag

I had the same problem when I installed Vlad's KMEM earlier. I think it was an earlier version. He used a number of NOVA textures that were not included in the download package. I sent him an e-mail and he responded with both the files I needed and with an updated posting a few days later. Once I installed the textures everything was fine.

I think I have downloaded all the updates that he has posted for the scenery and have placed them in the scenery and texture folders.......but I still have the problem.How exactly did you install the scenery of you don't mind me asking? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong.........Thanks for your help.............PS........I remember having the same problems when I installed the KMEM2002 scenery that he released.....but this is the 'NG' scenery that I am referring too........

Hi all,I have the problem as well. I have both NOVA and NOVA Gold installed. I first noticed this issue on that splendid DCA scenery from Mr. Ansari I believe. I downloaded the NOVA textures from flightsim.com. Is there another site I can get them at, maybe that download was corrupted or wasn't packaged right. Thanks.Regards,Andy CecchettiKCMH

Guest RobA

www.fsnova.com i know, pretty obvious, but hey who whooda thunk. ;-)You may be missing the NovaLib.bgl, needed to see macros placed with Nova that are part of a library. This will get you those error messages. Go to Rafael's site and you'll find it.Best, Rob