Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Fly Tampa - Princess Juliana - no AI traffic - HELP!

I purchased the Fly Tampa TNCM airport last night. No matter what I do, I cannot get ANY AI planes to show up - I use Ultimate Traffic. I even deleted any competing AFCAD files just in case. Still nothing. I even tried the new AFCAD file that was in the file library - still no planes showing up. I only see 2 American Connection planes show up at night which remain parked on the tarmac. Any ideas? Even tech support could not seem to figure this one out for me.Thanks,CHris Catalano

what AI packages do you have? most traffic doesnt sit overnight there unless you have the smaller traffic like winair

I just installed KLM, AA, Fed EX, Delta from World of AI - and when I booted up the airport, I still see nothing parked at the terminal. I just want to see AI at the airport so I am not the oly plane there at ehis beautiful addon.Chris Catalano

change the time to a weekend during the day and see

Check the AI traffic sliders in your FS setup menu.Make it 100% (if it's not) and try again.Best regards,Rafal

Guest Pascho

If you are using Ultimate Trafic the program have placed an AFCAD .bgl for TNCM (the same goes for hundreds of other airports) in your "Addon sceneryscenery file" (typical).It should probably look like "F1UT_TNCM" or something.Delete or rename this file and start your FS2004 again.Conflicting AFCAD is likely the problem.PS

Thanks all - I only have this problem at TNCM - I already removed the TNCM duplicated/conflicting file(s)I always have the slider set too 100% AI traffic - again this is the only aiport I have this problem. When I get home today, I will try changing the day to a weekend and the time to day & see what happens.Thanks for the suggestionsChris Catalano

Guest neslesman

I was getting to maybe three or four or static and dynamic aircraft at TNCM and just added the excellent new AFCAD from the Avsim main page library features, from M. Guy-Hubert Bourdelle. I immediately went to 19 aircraft of all shapes and sizes and was fourth in line behind Winair, West Indian and a couple GA aircraft to get on the runway. Excellent add on and kudos to M. bourdelle.Edit: That was noon on a Saturday at TNCM.

If your using Ultimate Traffic you can chck out the timetables to show you when AI traffic will be there. I always have alot of American Eagle ATR traffic.Dave F.

Guest Pascho

>I was getting to maybe three or four or static and dynamic>aircraft at TNCM and just added the excellent new AFCAD from>the Avsim main page library features, from M. Guy-Hubert>Bourdelle. I immediately went to 19 aircraft of all shapes>and sizes and was fourth in line behind Winair, West Indian>and a couple GA aircraft to get on the runway. >Excellent add on and kudos to M. bourdelle.Thank you for the kind comments, very much appreciated!I am pleased you enjoy it as much as I do.Be informed I have also modified the TFFJ AFCAD (slight modifications but it shows on the screen) and a buddy of mine is repaining the whole "Carib Aviation" fleet (totaly missing in FS9 but with a FP available here at AVSIM) as well as the "Air Antilles Express" new DCH-6, both companies flying daily to/from TNCM and TFFJ.If you want to know what airline is present at TNCM, I strongly suggest you have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Juli...ational_AirportAll airlines and cargo are available on AVSIM/FlightSim/PAI with repaints and FP.Guy-Hubert

Guest neslesman

Mon Dieu, now I have even more AI. Whoever would have thought that Wikipedia could be a great FS9 resource. Now I can check Wikipedia for the airports I want to populate, go to my Ultimate Traffic and be sure those airlines are activated, and it takes no time.Thanks for another great tip.

This will not help you but I installed this scenery yesterday and it had 4 aircraft on the ground the fist time I tried it. It is a great scenery with MUCH eyecandy. I took a tour around the island in my "ultralight". Think your a good pilot? Try landing at TFFJ. It took me 6 passes before I could land in a Baron -58. jerrycwo4