Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Looking for TNCM AI Flightplans??

Hey everyone. I am by far a guru of AI. Well since I got the complete TNCM package by Fly Tampa, I am in need of help. I have AI aircraft from PAI Evolve etc... and see alot of them at KSEA amd KPDX like Horizon, american.. and just installed the new afcad by Guy-Hubert Bourdelle for TNCM, but even with my settings at 100%, still no AI at TNCM, especially heavies. I assume I need flight plans to make things work correctly? I also read that Winair flys in and out of TNCM? I really don't know what I need to do to make things work. Any suggestions? I thought I was an addict of FS9 scenery and aircraft, now it seems I have the AI bug too. Any help is greatly appreciated. Once I get the hang of this, all will be good. I just can't enjoy the TNCM scenery when I am the only aircraft on the tarmac. Thanks again in advance folks.

>Hey everyone. I am by far a guru of AI. Well since I got the>complete TNCM package by Fly Tampa, I am in need of help. I>have AI aircraft from PAI Evolve etc... and see alot of them>at KSEA amd KPDX like Horizon, american.. and just installed>the new afcad by Guy-Hubert Bourdelle for TNCM, but even with>my settings at 100%, still no AI at TNCM, especially heavies.>I assume I need flight plans to make things work correctly? >I also read that Winair flys in and out of TNCM? >I really don't know what I need to do to make things work. Any>suggestions? I thought I was an addict of FS9 scenery and>aircraft, now it seems I have the AI bug too. Any help is>greatly appreciated. Once I get the hang of this, all will be>good. I just can't enjoy the TNCM scenery when I am the only>aircraft on the tarmac. Thanks again in advance folks. Lol for the heavy stuff go to world of AI :-)Andr

André

not a lot of activity there. a KLM Air France heavy each and a few others on the big size but mainly smaller airlines like winair flying dhc-6 and bn-2 islanders.

Yes Alex is right. We often see these videos of 747's over the beach and think the airport is as busy as Heathrow. The 747's are only a couple of movements a week or at themost one a day. Mostly it's little props that traffic the airport. There's flightplans out there for most of these little airlines like Winair. The trouble is finding the right AI models, since they aren't as straight forward to track down as the jets.It's amazing what one new scenery will do to the AI scene :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Rob Hirst

I asume you are au fait with TTools by Lee Swordy for installing flightplans. If not search the forums here for very handy tips on using this to install ai.With regards flight plans for smaller airlines / aircraft trywww.dusteagle.tk. There are plenty of plans for the smaller regional airlines here. Good thing is most only have one or two aircraft so installation is releatively quick and painless. This site also has some repaints available.For the models themselves try http://www.htaimodels.com/. Here you will find the Beech, Islander and DHC6 aircraft models.For further discussion of ai related matters you may also want to check out the forums at www.evolveai.com. There are currently a couple of threads dedicated to TNCM traffic so have a look and see what your missing.On a final note, if you want to see what flies in and out of TNCM and any other airport in the real world, try www.flightstats.com. Key in the airport identifier and see what comes up. It usually lists airline, destination and equipment used.This is a good starting point to see what level of traffic you are likely to get at any given airport.Good luck

Rob, thanks for that tip. I was able to see American at certain times with the WOAI package. I think Friday around 1:30PM, however it was just a few A320's. The WOAI package came with Traffic Tools. I have to figure that software out, as I'm sure that will help a bit. I will check the others out to spread the AI cheer around this great scenery.:-)