Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Avsim no longer respects warnings over pirated files

Chase,In the past Rick had always pulled a file if I brought this type of issue to the library staff's attention. This is the first time that hasn't happened, and I've emailed in at least a dozen alerts. I would hope as freeware authors we are allowed to keep an eye out for each other, and that if you were alerted someone was parading my work as their own (which has happened here) by another party, you would respond and not wait for me to discover it on my own. It's not always easy to keep an eye on a file library as a copyright owner. If you disbelieve what I am saying (about Avsim heeding such alerts in the past), I can send you as many examples as you like from my Inbox.Regards,John