Sign in to follow this  
Guest jbm_4

737 paint fix

Guest jbm_4

Found a fix for just about every plane but the 737. Any one have an idea of where I can find it???

Guest jbm_4

Any one know where I can get one??

It might help if you're a little more specific: which 737? What fix? Do you mean a repaint? There are several available here in the file library.Chuck B.

Guest jbm_4

Sorry, the Default 737. Tony gould made a repaint for every model but the 737. I can't seem to find it if he did on Avsim.

Guest jbm_4

Any body know what I'm talking about??!?!?

Looks like Tony Gould is just removing mip maps from the textures to get rid of the blurries. I didn't see one for the 737 either. Maybe you could send him an e-mail and see if you could talk him into fixing up a set for you. You can also do it yourself with DXTBmp. Google it for the website. It's free, just drag the files from the 737 texture folders into DXTBmp, uncheck the "include mip maps when saving" checkbox and just process them all through with a quick "save as" answering "yes" to the "***.bmp already exists, do you want to replace it?" question.Better yet, download a few variations of Project Opensky's new(ish)737 series. There are dozens of high quality paintjobs available that will need no fix.http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php...or if you don't mind spending a few bucks, the payware PMDG 737s are awesome, but plan on spending some time reading manuals:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/73767.htmJim

Guest jbm_4

Thanks Jim,I've tryed sending him an email, so I guess I'll download that program, I once had it, just forgot the name.

Guest jbm_4

Jim,When I click "save as" I have different options as to what I save the file as, which do I use?

DXT 3 or extended 32 bit 888-8.the former is frameratefriendlier and the best option for the ms default birds,i think.cheersJP.