Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Scenery Library

Would somebody tell me if I my scenery Library setup in the correct order? I am not certain what should go on top scenery or landscape.ThanksTom

Guest blaster331

Greetings Tom,Your attachment is very unreadable for me.But Ultimate Terrain USA , and UT Canada & Alaska should be below all the arieal photo sceneries.Hope this helpsBest regardsAndrew

Guest neslesman

Haven't you looked at the glaciar bay manual? Pages six, seven and eight address much if not most of what is in your screenshot.Stick ultimate terrain somewhere near the bottom so it's just above the default stuff.

Hi Tom,also, you need to deactivate the FreightDogs Landscape Misty entry. Those same files are included with Misty Fjords.Cheers, Holger

Thanks to everybody who responded to my question. I did review the GB Manual, but I goofed on the movement of the UT Files.Thanks again,Tom

Holger,Between the re-indexing of my scenery file stucture, and your article on Vertex Level Resolution and LOD, my Alaska scenery is looking VERY good.ThanksTom