Sign in to follow this  
emiliocardenasr

Tropical Sim Caribbean Bundle

What I did with mine was to install them to the folder and then go through and delete the files associated with the airports I already have. All the files are nicely listed so it's pretty easy to figure out which ones you need to delete.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Hi Emilio, how are you?Just install the package normally following the instructions.After that, go to your Scenery Library and uncheck these two airports.Doing like this, you don't need to delete the files, instead, they will not show up at FS.Any further support just email us at:support@tropicalsim.comcarlospereira@tropicalsim.com.brtropicalsim@terra.com.brceo@tropicalsim.comWe will be pleased to help you on the spot.My best regards,Carlos Pereira.www.tropicalsim.com

Hi Emilio.I'd like to ask you to send us an email at tropicalsim@terra.com.br to get all the information you need.It would be faster to answer you right here, and very nice to us too as other simmers would get the chance to learn more about our sceneries, but this would not be the right place, as it might be seen as an advertisement, and would hurt the rules we all may follow :-)Please email us.My best regards.Carlos Pereira.www.tropicalsim.com