Sign in to follow this  

How do you like Ariane's new panel?

Hello,Ariane Studios just released their new 737 panel. It looks very good and I am just wondering if you already bought it and share experience with us?For some of you don't know anything about it, check it out at www.arianedesign.comAny comments?Brian

HI I bought the panel yesterday. I like it but i think there are some issues with it. It seems to only draw fule from the center or left fule tank.This could be a setting on the panel im missing but i doubt it.If annybody has any idea then let me know.The plane also seems to be a bit slippy as well, and where is the manual. Other than that its really nice.

i bought the panel yesterday and there are serious fuel logic issues.BTW. the are aware of the problem and they are working on it to solve it.TIP: start FS2002 and set fuel quantity directly under menue "create flight" on welcome screen. after starting the flight, don't touch anything fuel related. if you touch it, you only will get left tank.with a full left tank you can fly from LSZH - LFPG. but you won't get any furtherhowever, the panel looks great and the TCAS is cool. bitmaps are been reviewed too. window heat status lights are missing in the OHPmy conclusion after a daywait a week or two, for Ariane to update the bugs or buy it and help to find out bugsoverall i like the panelcheersMartin

That a relife i thought i was really missimg something.

I can't find any COMPLETE screen shots of this new panel on their website. Whats up with this?

Guest Marvel

how is it compaired to dreamfleet panel, if it's better I'll surely buy it

I too would like to see some complete screen shots. This panel looks to much like their older 737 panel. I bought that panel and was not pleased with the look or the functionality. If I see some complete screenshots and hear some more reviews, I'll most likely by this panel myself...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Toni Rauch

Given Ariane's history and advertising over-hype on their website, I'd wait for a full independent review of this panel before I considered buying it, especially if you already have the previous version.There's only so many times that you can rehash previous releases and expect people to re-buy them, even if the new version does now contain a TCAS gauge (wowee!!!!!?????). The panel is now being offered with a model of a 'Go-Fly' 737 which no longer exists as that airline was completely bought out by Easyjet and all the planes repainted in the Easyjet livery. Furthermore, NONE of that fleet ever had analog panels - the planes are all too new for such an old panel, which suggests Ariane's research is very lacking..... I believe it's all about functionality and therefore, the Dreamfllet panel still wins hands down, albeit a little dated now, but still the most comprehensive 737 panel out there and it's bug-free.And as for the plane itself, there are now many freeware GMAX 737s available which are just as 'pretty' as Ariane's with many more to come (FFX etc.) and no charges for repaints in various liveries.Toni.

It's actually a nice panel. It's more frame rate friendly than their earlier version. I just tried it out last night for the first time. The fuel tanks seem to switch automatically. It goes from center to left then right. It is definately analog, and would be quite excellent for the Yeodesigns 737-200 as well as Ariane's planes.I still of course think the Dreamfleet 737 is the best package out there so I use the merge package with the Ariane 737.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest cw1011

I'm not sure it's fair to compare the DF 734 to this panel and airplane. The DF recreates a semi-glass cockpit including a fully functional FMC while this Ariane is the analogue version. Completely different cockpit proceedures and workload for the pilot. However, at $20, for the panel alone, it makes the DF package, even if it was coded for FS2000 originally, still a very good deal.

After buying Ariane's panel tonight, I must say I like it allot. I had to replace some of those side views with freeware but all in all the panel is nice. Let's hope they fix the fuel problem....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I have to say the fule problem is taking the p**S a little considering they have delayed it and delayed it for testing, I would have thought that the fule bug would have been spoted, during all that testing.

Guest Marvel

helloI think it is already been fix by a patch by now or else as I remember from one of their readme, you have to edit the [fuel] part of your aircraft.cfg by replaceing number 1 with 2 like this.number_of_tank_selectors=2>I have to say the fule problem is taking the p**S a little>considering they have delayed it and delayed it for testing, I>would have thought that the fule bug would have been spoted,>during all that testing.>