Sign in to follow this  
Guest blaster331

where to buy Misty Fjords

Guest blaster331

Greetings all,Just a quickie as to who is selling this scenery and is Tongass to be purchased also ?I am downloading Carenando's Cessna 206 for some bush flying.This has been a great change from flying the heavies all the time.Thanks to all who helped me ouit in my post belowBest regardsAndrew

Guest Mesa

Andrew, go to FSAddon.com for Misty and Tongass and then get Glacier Bay V2 from the Avsim Library. You'll have a huge and beautifully rendered area with many, many airports and floatbases. I haven't flown anywhere else since GB2 was released!Sorry Nes!

Guest neslesman

Great decision IMO on both counts. You should find what you are looking for here. http://www.fsaddon.com/. The 206 is a dream to fly and look at IMO.Tongass is an excellent choice to expand that area even more and there also is the free Glacier Bay package in the same region that's every bit as good as any payware. The three packs all work together to create one huge region to explore.All of those sceneries have an extensive community of groupies (you'll soon become one yourself) that are developing tons of more add on freebies to compliment those three sceneries. I'm talking in the dozens of extras. You should find more info on the FSADDON site but Misty MOORINGS is the name of one of the groupie sites.Edit: Looks like we were on the same page Mesa.

Guest blaster331

OK Thanks I'm glad I've taken your advice.This is soooooooooo addictingBest regardsFuture member of FS anonymousAndrew