Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rassie

Help needed with Wilco's A400M

Guest Rassie

After a couple of months and a few formats later, I tried to re-install Wilco's A400M. However, the moment it is selected FS2004 immediately CTD. The problem lies within the panel. I've removed the panel and then the aircraft loads. However, when utilizing the original panel, FS crashes. Can anybody help?I've experienced a similiar type of problem with my Australian Glassair when I bought it. The situation was quickly solved by them. It seems as if the xlm gauges somehow clashes with my video card, if that is possible.Regards

Yes I remember before I sold my copy that the package IS a fps hog. Maybe your system is not powerful enough?You could always try Just Flight for support for the disk or Wilco publishing for download support?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I had a big problem with it as well. I think the problem was the navigation file. When you get a new ARAC and unzip it...its an executable. Problem is that its not in a format the A400 likes :(So when you install the ARAC, do so in your downloads or somewhere other than FS (BTW download the Feel There CRJ file). Open the file and rename the files to the following: ARPT.FTD > Airports.dat RWY.FTD > Runways.dat INT.FTD > Waypoints.dat NAVAID.FTD > Navaids.dat INDEX.FTD > NavData.IDX PROCS.FTD > Procs.datCopy that file to ...WilcoA400MNavDB.That 'should' solve the CTDT.Cheers,Jim

Guest BrianFletcher

Did you install the update for the A400? I had the exact same problem, installed the update, now it loads right up and flies fine.